S2 E22: IT'S TURBO TIME! RACE TO THE RESCUE PART 1!

March 29th, 2030

Ryder sighed as he stood in the sun wearing the Red Turbo Ranger costume. "Remind me why you're making me wear this?" Ryder grumbled.

"Because I'm wearing the Green Turbo Ranger suit, and YOU SKIPPED OUT ON MAKING A MIGHTY MORPHIN RED RANGER SUPER SUIT FOR WHEN WE DO SUPERHERO RESCUES WITH OUR MIGHTY PUPS!" Ben reminded Ryder.

They were helping set up for the Adventure Bay 500 race that was going to be held today. Crowds of people across the country had gathered here today. "Ron Rapidfire here at the start of an exciting road race, the Adventure Bay 500! This race course has been set up with the help of the town's very own rescue force, the PAW Patrol!" The announcer yelled out excitedly.

"Starting lights coming in!" Skye announced as she set the lights on the mount that it was designated for.

Rocky was placing racing flags on the sides of the bleachers as Rubble set down some concrete barriers to keep the racers on the track. Tuck, Ella, and Wild were currently sitting next to Ben and Ryder as Alex made sure that the wiring for the starting lights was done correctly. "Everyone, great job! The track looks ready to race!" Ben told them all as they wrapped up their work.

The pups howled in response, pleased that they had done well with helping prepare the track. "I'm so excited! This is going to be one heck of a race!" Wild cheered as he licked his paws.

"Me too! I've always liked watching races!" Ella agreed.

"And I've always been interested in what makes those machines work! I was surprised to learn that Marshall was the most knowledgeable about how race cars were built and how they function! I would have expected Rocky to know about that!" Tuck commented.

"Marshall's a pup of many interests and talents, you know!" Ryder chuckled, giving the male golden retriever a pat on the head.

"The fans anxiously await for a glimpse of their favorite racer, the Whoosh! If he wins the Adventure Bay 500 today, he won't just win today's race, but he'll also score enough points to win the overall season championship!" Ron narrated.

Marshall was currently cleaning up the display board. "The Whoosh's car looks even faster up close! But the Whoosh himself doesn't look quite right..." Marshall mused. Scrubbing a section of the board that had a bit of grime on it, the teeth of his racing idol shined at him. "There we go! Now his super turbo ten cylinder nitrous-infused race car and his smile is shining!" Marshall exclaimed as his ladder went back down.

Skye giggled as she flew by Marshall. "Wow, Marshall! You must be the Whoosh's biggest fan ever!" Skye said.

Marshall nodded his head in agreement. "I am! I've seen every one of his races! I can't believe I'm finally going to meet him in person... that is, if he slows down long enough." Marshall chuckled. He started to pantomime a race car before falling down his ladder.

"The Whoosh is sure to be tested by this fast field of challengers! Among the contenders for today's contest include Riff Rockenblock, Lionel Lightspeed, and Willy Wildwheels Junior!" Ron proclaimed.

"This rocker's ready to roll!" The DJ turned turbo racer exclaimed, performing a riff on her air guitar.

"Science concurs that my race car is closer to breaking the speed of light than any other vehicle on this planet!" The scientist boasted.

"Like Daddy always told me, 'watch out for the wide wheels', heh heh! Cuz they're gonna wreck your chances of winning!" The country racer crowed.

"However, the Whoosh's fiercest competitor is the sneaky fast speedster known as... THE CHEETAH!" Ron roared, and the purple and orange spotted race car drove up.