S2 E14: MIGHTY PUPS VS A CALAMITOUS CAT CATASTROPHE CREW PART ONE

February 29th, 2030

Things were looking up for the Paw Patrol. Ben had managed to retrieve the Dragonzord from the ocean of Adventure Bay, figured out how to get inside of it, and even got a remote control for it. He was feeling mighty proud of himself. And at this moment, he was helping Ryder move the meteor into the Lookout's dressing chamber, where several of the Paw Patrol outfits and pup packs were kept. Everest and Tracker were here in Adventure Bay as well. Operating the lift to get the meteor in the compartment, Ben laughed as Rubble looked at the glowing space rock with excitement. "Is it glowing again!?" Rubble asked ecstatically.

"Yeah, it's glowing all right. Just as bright as when it first crash landed in Adventure Bay. We've been working with Lightspeed and SPD to figure out the best way to harness the power of the meteor." Ben explained.

"We've installed the special tubes that are in your pup tags that harness the shard power into the dressing chamber. The Mighty Meteor's cosmic energies will be drawn through the tubes and through the tower, where the satellite dish will beam it into your pup tags and give you your superpowers! This way, you pups can get your mighty powers whenever you need them!" Ryder continued.

"Sweet! How about right now? I could just hold up my paws and my water power would totally push the meteor right in place. Whoosh!" Zuma giggled, imitating when he had his hydrokinesis and imagining the water pouring out of his paws.

"I could use my mighty whirlwind to lift it way up. Whoosh!" Skye chuckled, twirling around.

"Not if I run the meteor up there first with my super speed. Vroom!" Chase exclaimed.

"Your powers were pretty awesome." Ryder admitted.

"Yeah! I could make anything with my glowing constructs!" Rocky cheered.

"And I could shoot LIGHTNING!" Alex howled.

"I was super duper strong!" Rubble added.

"I could grow GIGANTIC!" Ella shouted happily.

"I could breathe ice and freeze things solid!" Everest chimed in.

"¡Podría hacer plantas grandes! I was able to make the biggest plants I had ever seen, even bigger than the ones in the jungle!" Tracker chirped.

Marshall and Tuck looked down at the ground, blushing a little and scraping their paws against the ground. "What's wrong, you two? Aren't you excited to get your mighty powers back?" Ben wondered, bending down and getting on eye level with Tuck and Marshall.

"Yeah, but... my powers aren't really helpful in a fight." Tuck muttered.

"And my powers are really dangerous! I can generate heat and shoot fire, which of course is awesome, but it could just as easily hurt someone really badly! It also feels really ironic, since I'm a firefighter! I'm supposed to put out fires, not create them!!" Marshall protested.

Ben smiled as he patted both of the pups on the head. Ella ran up to her brother and gave him a sisterly lick. "Tuck, if it weren't for you, then we might not HAVE Marshall with us today! You shrunk down and braved the dangers of the backyard at a small size to bring our brother back to us! And you shrunk down to go inside Harold's robot and bust up the wires, without that I doubt we would have won against Harold's robot!" Ella reminded her sibling.

"Marshall, as a firefighter, you're the most qualified to have pyrokinetic abilities! You above all the other pups in the Paw Patrol understand how destructive fire can be! That means you'll exercise the most restraint when using that power. And don't forget. Fire may be destructive, but it also paves the way for new life." Ben reassured Marshall.