Epilogue 1 - Family

Days went by, it was decided that Korn would stay in Italy until P'Kinn could find a place secure enough for his father not to run.

P'Kim, P'Kinn, and P'Tankhun spent a lot of time together, including today. Matteo had given them the office for their talks, and right now, he was watching cartons with me and Enzo. Hia was wondering around the house, like he hadn't been here for the past few days.

I lay against Matteo's chest, just enjoying the moment. Sometimes Enzo would lay with us, but most of the time he would focus on what was happening in the anime.

"I really don't understand your relationship." Hia said, looking at us "I mean, you two are just there and Kim is in a room; isn't he going to be mad when he sees you being all lovey-dovey?" Hia asked, and he looked genuenly curious

"It's all about binderies." Matteo answers, pulling me to his lap "What we can and can't do when there are only two of us."

"I can't imagine Kinn letting me stay around another man, even if he liked him." Hia says, and Matteo nods, agreeing with him

"It's not for everyone. Some people are gay, some are straight, some are monogamic, and some are poly, among others, of course." I say to Hia

"Can you have... you know, without Kim?" he doesn't say the word because Enzo is in the room, but I don't even know if I should answer or just ignore my brother. "So... no answer?"

"Since when do you want to know about my intimate life?"

"I'm your brother. I don't want to wake up one day and find out you got married the night before. I want to know more about you three. I already convinced Kinn about buying a house here so we can visit."

I think that this time apart had a really bad effect on both me and Hia. We were always so close, and then we just weren't. It was hard being with Hia knowing what Korn had done. not because Hia was responsible, but because everything just turned out to be a giant slowboll that no one was safe from.

"How about we go and do some tourism tomorrow?" I ask Hia "You and P'Kinn are getting back to Thailand in two days. We should do something just for us."

"A brother program!" Hia says excited "I would really like that. We need to visit that place where they put pasta inside of a big cheese."

"You need to take bodyguards with you." Matteo says caressing my shoulder

"We will, don't worry."

We spent the rest of the day as a family, which means there was a bunch of bickering and P'Tankhun screaming and making us watch series with him. It was fun seeing how P'Khun is trying to make Enzo like him, he even tried learning chess but gave up after seeing how "not glamorous" it was.

It was fun being reunited with everyone like this, even if it was clear that we weren't all well. Time will heal our family wounds, and right now, being with each other is everything that we need.

I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a great day. Hia and I will have time to talk about anything that we want and to put everything on clean plates. Besides, we will see Italy and explore.

That feeling wasn't totally wrong, but after going to a museum, we just sat at a café; it was way too cold for us to walk around the city. Snow was falling from the sky, and we wanted a warm place to stay and talk.

"This is good." Hia says, sitting on one of the couches as I sit on the one in front of him, "This country is too cold."

"I'll get used to it. Matteo hardly feels the cold." I say