Chapter 54 - A little love

Matteo's wound was getting better, and I was so excited because we would go Christmas shopping today! I needed to buy them sweaters, it was going to be so much fun.

Things were calm, too calm, if you ask me. But I was enjoying it, it was the first time in two years that we were living this. Don't get me wrong, we are still very much worried, but at least we are calm.

Fred went back to Italy. He is spending the time there with his family and also taking care of business for Matteo.

I finished getting ready by putting on my Christmas t-shirt, grabbed my wallet and my gun, and went to the elevator. P'Kim and Matteo were already waiting for me, dressed like always. I swear, I never saw anyone with more leader jackets and suits.

"Let's go!" I say excitedly grabbing their arms

I drive us to the fancy shopping, and as we walk in, the first store we go to is a jewellery store. I know I need to get Yuri something with jewels, probably emeralds, but anything green is fair game.

I look around in the store, and when I look at the seller, I have a feeling that she knows all about me. It's strange, she gives me witchy vibes, like she's reading me or something.

"Hello! I'm Mercury, is there anything you are looking for in particular?" she asks, smiling

"Green." I say "Emeralds, green precious stones."

"I think I have just the thing you are looking for." She says getting back to the balcony and showing us some bracelets "I also have earrings."

"I want to see all of them, please." She turned around to grab the earrings, and I noticed the blue in her blond hair. It takes me back to the days I had my hair dyed blue, it was such a long time ago.

"This is what we have!" she says with a big smile and shows me everything

I look at the pieces, there's a bracelet that caught my eye, but there's a pair of earrings that are like little dragons that curl around the ear with a little green gem in their eyes that makes all the difference.

"We also sell the unity, if you want, you can buy one earring and the bracelet, sir." She says smiling, and I swear, it's like this person can read my mind.

"Yes, that will be it." I say happy

"I'll wrap everything up for you." she says

"She could be a spy." P'Kim says looking at her from all angles

"Stop! You're being strange. She was so nice." I say

"She looks like she can read my moves or something." P'Kim says

"Here you have everything. How would you like to pay?" she asks, and I give her my card

I'm not going to lie, it wasn't cheap, it was very expensive, but at least I know my friend will be happy. Now, I just need to find out what I should buy for P'Tay.

"There's a very nice store on the next floor. I think you would also be interested in a shop on the last floor." She says giving me the bag

"I'm sorry?" I ask, but she just smiles

"Have a nice Christmas. Enjoy your presents, but be sure to check who is the Santa Claus that gives them to you." she kept smiling before leaving to organise something like nothing happened.

This was strange, but I followed her advice and went to the next floor to find a store that practically scram P'Tay. It was all high fashion, the clothes that you see models wear in the passarels. I chose an entire outfit for him with a very nice white chemise with gold details shimmering everywhere, a long black skirt that could also be convertible into long jeans, and a jacket.

A Broken Heart  (KimChay fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें