Diamonds

"So shine bright, tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky"

Note: This story is slightly inspired by 'Porphyria's lover' by 'Robert Browning', I had just made some changes in the plot.

⚠️- Explicit and mature content (Not a smut!!)
Death on page

Park Jimin was standing in awe in front of her as she flashed a deep smile to him, trying to hide the flushed cheeks to focus on what she was here for while positioning herself beside him on the couch while taking his hand in hers as if it was meant to send shivers down his spine..

As usual, unfortunately, it didn't, her thought process being totally obscure of the information he really didn't want her to know, she assumed it naturally that her touch had an effect on him when she didn't know it wasn't completely for love, but for the sake of pinning her down to the bed and fulfilling his needs..

However, even if he really has done it multitudinous times, without anyone knowing it, Park Chaeyoung was somehow different, not in a doting or solicitous way, but how she was not annoying and acted simply with him was what mattered the most..

Taking him as a simple person who's lovesick without her, her pounding heart couldn't get a single hint that she's though different for him, doesn't make any difference that a living being like him would fall in love, especially when there's no history of anyone doing it so..

He feels secured and cared in her arms which he lacked for years, his heart of steel melts and turns into gold when he feels her presence, but melting of a heart and beating of the same are totally different things in the own universe of Park Jimin, he agrees to it everyday..

He doesn't feel butterflies when she does, he doesn't feel nervous when she does, the chemicals and harmones in his body don't react the same as hers does, the words don't ping his heart during a fight as hers does, the tears don't roll down his cheeks as hers does, but one thing surely exists..

Trust. This is what he believes in after all the main components thrown away in a dustbin that composes true love, he knows very well she's the one he's finally going to spend the rest of his life with because she assumes his emotionless character as a normal and introverted behavior..

She's though a lonely person who has a common thinking that Jimin is someone who would understand her pain of struggling with everything on her own, without any friends, he somehow pities her because he's emotionless and can never empathize with her long-lasting agony..

He doesn't not react physically to her emotions, he can't relate to the deep stabbing she experiences when she's having a depressive episode, but he's got a totally different mind from normal humans and hence his way of motivating her definitely re assures her of his unconditional love..

"Jimin.." Chaeyoung left his hands slowly while replacing it on her lap as she refused to meet his stern gaze judging her sudden silence after his name, indicating something was somehow wrong and she probably was waiting for him to find it out in the worst way..

"Tell me, what happened?" His tone that was emotionless still seemed to be the usual character of a cold person to Chaeyoung as she ignored the ping in her heart, the announcement reverberating in her ears causing constant irritation..

Slowly tears slid down her cheek as she completely lowered her head down, her gaze falling on the carpet beneath her trembling toes as she let those water drops do its work on its own, with her being completely defeated against her own morals now..