Chapter 3: Clash of Words and Steel

The Crescent Bar: Where Elegance Meets Indulgence

Exterior:

The Crescent Bar stands as a distinguished establishment at the heart of the city, known for its exquisite cuisine, diverse selection of spirits, and elegant ambiance. The building's exterior is adorned with arched windows framed by intricate wrought-iron designs, adding a touch of sophistication to the cityscape. A bronze sign bearing the bar's crescent moon emblem swings gently in the breeze above the entrance.

Interior - Ground Floor:

1. Foyer: As patrons enter, they are greeted by a well-lit foyer adorned with tasteful artwork and lush potted plants. A polished marble floor reflects the soft glow of crystal chandeliers overhead.

2. The Main Dining Area: Beyond the foyer lies the main dining area, a sprawling space with high vaulted ceilings supported by marble columns. The walls are adorned with intricate woodwork, and the room is bathed in warm, golden light. White-clothed tables are spaced generously, each adorned with fresh flowers.

3. The Bar: To the right of the main entrance is the bar area. It boasts an impressive mahogany bar counter with gleaming brass fixtures. Shelves behind the bar are lined with bottles of fine wines, spirits, and rare liqueurs. Skilled bartenders in crisp white shirts and black bow ties expertly craft cocktails, pour drinks, and engage in friendly banter with patrons.

Interior - Upper Floor:

1. The Balcony: A graceful staircase with a wrought-iron railing leads to the upper floor, where a grand balcony overlooks the main dining area. Balustrades adorned with delicate floral motifs offer unobstructed views of the lower floor. This area is ideal for guests seeking a more private dining experience.

2. Private Dining Rooms: Discreetly tucked away along the perimeter of the upper floor are private dining rooms. Each room is tastefully decorated and can be reserved for special occasions or intimate gatherings.

3. Lounge Area: A comfortable lounge area with plush armchairs and low tables offers a space for guests to relax and savor their drinks. Soft jazz music plays in the background, adding to the sophisticated atmosphere.

Despite its reputation for elegance and refinement, the Crescent Bar occasionally witnesses scenes that mar its impeccable facade. On this particular evening, a radiant noble named Elric had chosen to display his lack of decorum.

Incident with Radiant Noble Elric:

Radiant Noble Elric, adorned in opulent attire, had seated himself at a corner table. He was notorious for his pompous behavior and a penchant for berating the staff. His condescending tone echoed through the opulent dining area as he verbally abused one of the barmaids, Marielle, for not delivering his orders promptly.

The other patrons exchanged discreet glances, and a hushed tension settled over the room as they observed the altercation. Marielle, a young and resilient woman, maintained her composure as she addressed the noble's complaints with grace and professionalism, offering apologies and assurances.

Elric's tirade, while unsettling, was a rare blemish on the Crescent Bar's reputation. In an establishment known for its commitment to exceptional service and a tranquil atmosphere, such outbursts were typically met with swift and discreet resolution by the attentive staff and management.

The bar hummed with its usual lively ambiance, patrons engaged in laughter and chatter. Amidst the merry atmosphere, a contentious exchange unfolded between Coward and the arrogant noble, Lord Elric. The noble's condescending remarks about the barmaid had ignited Coward's ire, a spark that would soon become a blazing fire.