Chapter 41

⭐️"'I don't like how this makes me feel' is a legitimate reason to separate yourself from people, places and things."⭐️
___

Time goes by too quickly with Ryan... We talked. We walked barefoot in the sand. We played around, he didn't resist pretending to throw me into the water.

I shouted that he better not dare, he let himself be talked into not doing it. I teased, he roared with laughter. I kissed him, he hugged me. Then we walked and talked again.

A vivid sunset lights the evening sky, casting a beautiful golden glow over the beach. We're gathering our stuff to head back to the car.

Everything is so calm. The beach is deserted, people left a while ago. You can only hear the steady flow of the waves.

While Ryan is putting the towels away into the trunk, I fold my arms across my chest, taking a final look at the ocean, already feeling nostalgic.

Sometimes you just want moments to last forever.

Ryan: "Ready to go?"

Ryan's warm voice whispers in my ear, while his arms wrap around my waist.

I breathe a sigh of regret as an answer.

I turn around, my hands fluttering around his waist. I feel the muscles of his lower back under my fingers. I stare for a moment at the small hollow under his Adam's apple.

I lift my head up a little, taking in all the details in his jaw and his taunting mouth.

I feel like I'm admiring a work of art.

One of my hands ventures along his side, then over his abdominals.

I feel that his breath is growing heavier, deeper.

He runs a hand through my hair, then lays a kiss on my forehead making me shudder.

Slowly, I kiss him along his neck, reaching the sensitive spot, just under the lobe of the ear.

My mouth molds to his and my tongue hungrily wraps itself around his. I begin a tender dance while taking his neck in between my hands.

We walk towards the car, our bodies mingled. He presses me against the body and his hands massage my hips through the denim of my shorts.

His fingers trail over the bare skin of my waist, our lips are entwined as his body presses heavily against mine.

My breathing stops and starts again faster than before.

He lets a growl escape from his mouth as I suck hungrily on his lower lip arching my back to give myself more to his caresses.

Ryan: "Get in the car."

He skilfully moves me away from the door and opens it. The authoritative yet lustful tone of his voice makes me feverish.

But this time, I want to take control.

I put my hands against his chest and manage somehow to face the door, his back to the opening. I push him gently inside making him sit in my seat.

Ryan: "Lexi, what are..."

I don't let him finish his sentence and straddle him, placing a thigh on each side of his waist. My knees resting on the leather seat.

Lexi: "This time, Mr. CEO, I'm in control."

My jerky breathing breaks the silence inside the car and betrays my excitement.

I lean over him lifting the small lever to lower the seat to its maximum.