Chapter 18 game night

"I'm back".

After the night that just recently happened everyone decided to hit the hay and do their vacation tomorrow as everyone was asleep as from this point everyone had the whole week off as team CFVY and SSSN we're going to the beach as of course everyone was always invited to come whenever.

As the more time Adrian got used to Beacon the more he could sleep in has now whenever they were done with classes he used any opportunity to get some rest especially for how long he was in the war.

[Ruby pov]

I slowly woke up as I got up and looked around seeing that I was the first one to wake up, as I saw everyone was asleep still.

Then I silently got out of bed as I was planning on getting ready for the day until seeing Adrian who was sleeping peacefully from last night lying on his stomach while his blanket covered him.

And he looked so handsome and cute the way he was currently sleeping.

As I went to his bed seeing that he was still asleep and like always as I stroke his hair for a little bit as usual it felt it soft until heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and getting ready for the day.

As I was brushing my teeth just minding my own business as I was a little tired with my night mask on my head still until felted someone's hand brushing along my hair.

As I turn around to see it was Adrian who was strangely smiling when he did that as his hair was a little messy like mine.

Good morning Ruby. Adrian said.

As I blush from him stroking my hair.

Go-good morning to you too Adrian. I replied.

Then he smiled back at me before grabbing his toothbrush and began brushing his own teeth.

[Time Saturday 6:00 A.m]

[End of Ruby's pov]

As the two of them began brushing their teeth has Adrian used his tale to get some itchy spots on his leg while brushing his teeth.

Before eventually Yang, Blake and Weiss started to wake up as they start getting ready for the day for their vacation.

While the UN and the atlesian military continue defending the kingdoms from the machines realizing that newer machines were being built the counter their defenses.

As Jake was waiting in the Courtyard for someone including captain Mifune.

I just hope she's a little more grateful to see us. Jake said.

This bring me back to Old Times. Mifune replied.

Yeah but he was a little cooperative and had some patience with this woman. Jake added.

As they waited until the ship arrived.