chapter 8 mastering a new power

As Adrian and Yang continue training as Adrian was slowly knowing why the nuclear pulse continue happening and that was his given name to his new ability a nuclear pulse as it was a strong magnitude punch to increase damage and impact as it only happens when he's in a desperate situation that will happen last time he was in a desperate situation of winning the battle so that would lead to the nuclear pulse as it was like a last resort weapon.

[Saturday morning]

[Time 7:20 A.m]

[Adrian pov]

I was waiting on the rooftop for Yang and she said she was going to get Akira and Kai as Michael and Zach we're still sleeping and it was the weekend so I didn't want to bother them as she woke me up 6:00 a.m. in the morning and I've been waiting up here for almost an hour as I looked at the Moon still as it was still visible way much different than the one I saw back then during the war and I wished I slept in because I was having the beautiful dream again as I just wished I couldn't slept more to see how it ended.

As I waited for Yang to bring the others as I was about to feel the necklace that I usually wear on my neck and as I didn't felt it as I quickly panicked as it was primary mission for me to wear it at all times

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit. Where is it where is it?! I ask myself.

As I quickly panicked as I looked around seeing if I dropped it but didn't see it as I thought I probably left it in the room as I quickly ran to the door and dash through the hallway and when I turn the corner.

WACHT OUT! ???

As a woman bumped into me running the same speeds as me as we both bumped into each other and then fell to the floor quickly as I regained my conscience and look who bumped into me thinking it was Yang until I realize it was Ruby as I didn't see her come with us during training as I quickly got up and lend her a hand.

Ruby are you okay?! I ask.

And she regained her conscious too and grabbed my hand as I picked her up.

Yeah I'm okay. I'm okay. She replied.

So what are you doing here? I ask.

OH. Yeah about that. I saw you left this in the room when Yang woke you up so I thought to take it to you as I thought you probably thought you had it. Ruby said.

And she took something out of her pocket as it was my necklace for the two caliber bullets.

Thanks Ruby. I said as I put the necklace around my neck.

No problem that what friends do. She replied.

All right I'll see you later. I said.

Oh that was the other thing I wanted to see how you you out there when you're training with my sister. Ruby added.

As I slightly blush and she said that as I felt the same shiver down my spine and my tail almost tensed up.

You want to watch me while I'm fighting your sister? I ask nervously.

Yup. She replied.

Oh... okay. I answered.

And I even brought crescent rose. She said.

Who's crescent rose? I ask.

That's the name of my weapon. Ruby replied.

Oh for a moment I thought I was like someone else never heard of someone named me a weapon. I said.

Yep that's just my personality. She replied.

Has the two of us continue talking while we were walking to the Rooftop as I was appreciating the company with her and she was super kind to actually come all the way up here just to give my necklace to me there's more we talk I could feel my wolf like ears tilting down as now they're part of my expression now until we made it to the rooftop where everyone else was waiting for us.