chapter 6 time with Team RWBY

[Play this]

It's been a week since their arrival Adrian and his friends been training with Team RWBY and JNPR in Glynda's class including learning everything they needed to know.

Everyday they might lose but some days they won their little training runs as they continue learning everything they need to know about Grim hunting and practice runs as a normal teenager while Adrian was learning new hand-to-hand combat techniques and he was learning their tactics including making his own practice as his comrades were learning about their new foundabilities including techniques for their powers.

Well Adrian thought It was going to be a piece of cake but Pyrrha was one of the most difficult to Adrian including Blake, weiss and ren.

She was a tough cracker as she was the master of combat and Adrian and his friends learned that she had control over magnetism as of course they were wearing armor that was metal so this made them a little concern so that why they were practicing without their armor.

While all around the World in remnant all the kingdoms notice the machines so they offered the UN Army the power so they could manufacture their weapons however violence still broke out as the machines were now launching small assaults in the cities while the UN was assigned to many different kingdoms while the base called Zion near Beacon was the main line of defense against the machines in Vale.

As a new type of APU was developed this one was based on Sheila's new model as this one seemed more combat worthy than the old model so they started developing a new APU suit including more EMP weaponry and including many more hovercrafts being named after the Greek gods.

While Adrian's friends we're having a little difficult time training but they were gaining a hang of it quickly but Adrian was was getting a hang of it but except Pyrrha and she was a challenge to him but every day he continued training himself if he continued exercising and strengthening his muscles.

[Stop music]

As Adrian trained with Ruby, Yang, Blake and Weiss but he mostly practice with Yang and she was more experience with combat as Adrian continue exercising himself including his team members seeing that they had the power to go into hand the hand combat with the machines.

Time 4:24 p.m Saturday.

It was the weekend as team RWBY went to do whatever they wanted Adrian sometimes hung himself upside down by his tail on a pole in between the beds as he was currently trying to strengthen his muscles since he been mostly piloting an APU for the past year now with his new physical appearance and his spines and tail he had to learn to fight and hand combat techniques.

[Adrian pov]

I was currently in the shower listening to rock music as team RWBY went to do whatever they wanted they didn't told me when I was in the shower as I was scrubbing my hair while singing the song I was listening to with the speaker yes I listen to rock music while I'm showering.

After putting my clothes as I put on my sleeping pants and I had my shirt outside the room and then turning off the shower I walked out of the bathroom as I was about to lay in bed seeing that there was nothing to do until I looked at the pull-up bar in between the beds until just deciding to exercise.

Screw it. I said to myself.

As I walk to the pull-up bar and quickly hung myself upside down as I used my tail and did many pull-ups as I can to strengthen my tail muscles.