chapter 2 meeting

Before I know it I woke up falling above the tree line of the trees helped me survive the crash as I landed on my back as I felt it different as it felt like something was on my back but I couldn't see as I quickly got up looking around and seeing the enemy Dimension I was sent in cuz I quickly got up and grabbed the rifle as the man himself gave me way more weapons a pistol and a katana this Katana was special as I had an energy blade.

Before I heard something beep be on my waist as I grabbed it it was a tracking device as the APU was 15 miles away from me and it was moving toward me so I decided to head towards it.

So this must be the AI Big G was talking about. I said.

Moved quick trying to reach the distance between my APU before I heard of growl as quickly grab my rifle pointing at the bush as a wolf from this Dimension charged towards me by fired for for a charged as the wolf was black with a white skull with red eyes and completely black fur.

Well so he wasn't joking this was a different dimension but I'm glad he gave you the upgrades GOD. I said.

As I quickly continue moving as the APU was only 5 Mi away from me.

Why do I have the land in the forest of all places well at least it's nicer than Rock Solid rocks and riled sand oh sure we live in the desert but I don't live in them. He complain before je stop to Midway see a campfire 15 minutes away from me to my left as he finally moved through the woods as he used a bush as a covering place.

End of Adrian pov.

Until he just reached up the confidence of going asking the group of people.

Excuse me but do you know where is the nearest ci- but he was cut off as a White Fang member fired a warning shot near him.

What the hell was that for. Adrian ask?

How the hell did you find us who sent you. He asked.

Look I'm not looking for trouble I'm just looking for my exoskeleton. like have you seen a giant Mech like with two guns and insect like eyes from thrusters on the back of it. He said.

What the hell is this boy is asking. ???

Who cares we can't trust a gorse looking faunus. ???

What the hell kind of faunus is he. ???

Faunus I'm not a faunus I'm a human being. Adrian ask.

Said the man with the tail and the spines including the elf like wolf ears. ???

What do you mean tail I don't even have a tail. He shouted.

Boys should we shoot him.???

Cuz all of them began firing on Adrian but for some weird reason he was able to jump higher than usual as he jumped and then quickly duck behind a log using it for cover as he hold his rifle.

Oh come on first machines now humans. He shouted.

As he continue using the log as a cover until realizing they called and reinforcements as there were mechs too.

Great they have Mechs too well time to use the lightning mode. He said.

Has he flipped the switch on his rifle as he fired on the mech bolts of electricity came out of the bayonet destroying it.

He wasn't joking of an upgrade usually these just fries circuitry but this is like a grenade launcher. Adrian said to himself.

Has he heard of rumbling sound as he quickly looked up as the soldiers did too it was his Apu with a bit of an upgrade with longer Limbs and a little bit larger and Apu was a 4 M tall now it's up to five meters as is Apu guns were upgraded too including the joints as it can look around with its own head.