chapter 13 team RWBYA, JNPR, MAKZ and JATSK vs the Harvesters

As team RWBYA, JNPR, MAKZ and JATSK and the UN and the Atlesian military quickly gathered up as they prepare for a charge.

As the machines quickly grouped up as a bunch of Sentinels quickly swarmed above the Harvesters as along with stranglers and other flying machines.

Has the machines were the ones who charge first but everyone didn't show any fear.

CHANGE! Jake shouted.

As battalions of armored infantry and armored vehicles as along with infantry soldiers and the teams quickly charge forward showing no mercy as the two sides quickly clash with each other like a wave onto the beach.

As everyone began plowing through the machines like it was Child's Play as the machines were now overwhelmed by their Superior powers with their semblance and speed including their weapons.

Leave her alone as Sentinels came in to provide aerial support but just like what happened in the hallway when Adrian and his friends came to Beacon it happened the same way there were slicing through them with ease as a sentinel was trying to move around the bullets that were being fired before getting crushed by Adrian's mace as another one was about to attack him until Ruby sliced it completely in half.

As their main strategy was trying to lure the Harvesters near the front lines where the hovercrafts were waiting as it was working as the Harvesters were plenty of plowing through it instead of retreating even with minimal numbers just like what they do every time whenever they were facing humans.

Well that two military forces continue aiding the battle.

As Adrian jumped on a harvester and quickly impaled it with its vulnerable spots basically any lights or eyes are able to take down the Harvesters as Adrian was aiming for these spots including his comrades with their rifles and combat weapons as Stanley used his forearm weapons quickly taking down Sentinels one by one even using his spear sword.

But Adrian and Ruby were interrupted with their battle by the scorponok as this one was lightning fast as Ruby tried attacking it but deflected her attack and knocked her backwards by with one powerful strike of it's claw.

While Adrian was done killing a harvester he saw Ruby game talked by the Scorpion as Penny saw this too as this enraged Adrian he couldn't help but caused it but he wanted to get revenge from what he saw until he saw penny taking care of it has she used her blades as Sentinels tried attacking but quickly got impaled and sliced by her blades.

As Adrian was seeing it all happened until the moment was interrupt when three battalions of Spider machines as they resembled a Harvesters but having a different body base as their main weapons were tentacles armed with blades as one of them tried slicing penny but with sliced off before they hit her with her blades.

As of the blades Gather in a circle formation as Adrian didn't expect it that moment as a green energy ball was forming until It released an energy laser that sliced the three platoons of spider machines perfectly in half with freshly hot metal that got scorched as they all fell down with lifeless bodies.

Has a few remain as another one dare to attack her until the blades pierced to its metal.

Like that will work. The spider machine said to Penny.

But did Little did the spider machine know that there were wires strong ones as Penny used her strength pulled the spider machine down as the spider machine was confused at first but tried to fight against it until she pulled it directly into the ground that got destroyed.