❛ ABSOLUTELY SMITTEN ❜

BUT IT'S TOO LATE, YOU BELIEVE
IN FATE. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SMITTEN,
YOU'LL NEVER LET HER GO

 YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SMITTEN,YOU'LL NEVER LET HER GO ❞

"let's go for a drive."

the girl blinks at osamu, halting her hand in the air just before locking up the cafe for good. "now?" he nods, giving her a smile, pushing his hands further into the center pocket of his hoodie. she looks down at her own attire, her body still clad in her work uniform. "can i at least go change?"

the boy tilts his head, taking her appearance in, looking her up and down. "i don't see an issue with what you're wearing now."

the girl drops her hand and it falls against her thigh, as she sends him a deadpan look. "osamu, i smell like coffee and cinnamon and have stains all over me."

"only if you're quick." he says to her, with a playful look as he checks the time on his phone.

she rolls her eyes, pushing the door to the cafe open again. "you say that as if my tiny locker can hold many options."

she hears him laugh as the door falls closed again.

quickly, she makes her way behind the counter and into the staff section further along past the kitchen. finding her locker, she pulls out a spare tshirt and a hoodie she keeps in there at all times.

since she can work in whatever black trouser she prefers, she opts to just keep on the leggings she had worn for her shift. hopefully there weren't any hidden cocoa powder stains where she couldn't see.

after getting changed, she places her work tshirt into her locker, where she had earlier discarded her apron.

before heading back to osamu, she turns on the light in the staff bathroom and makes sure her makeup isn't smudged and that her hair wasn't too messy. she remakes her hair into a low bun, and smooths down some random flyaways.

turning off the light and locking up her locker was her last job before she walks back to the door of the cafe. as she nears the door, she notices osamu is still looking down at his phone. when she it up, he looks at her with pursed lips. "four minutes."

"i personally think that's mighty impressive." she tells him as she finally locks up the store, and tries the handle before turning away from the building. "so, where to?"

"that's a surprise." he tells her, taking her hand and walking her down the road.

she groans, following along, and falls into step with him. "why does it always have to be a surprise? can't you just tell me?"

osamu laughs, swinging their hands back and forth in between them. "this one is actually a surprise. i'm not telling you til we get there."

"fine." she whines, but doesn't complain further.

the duo turn a corner and the girl narrows her eyes when she notices osamu's car parked in her work's car park. she looks at him, the same expression evident and osamu shrugs. "what? am i supposed to pay for parking when i see you?"