❛ NEVER LET YOU GO ❜

SHE'S ABSOLUTELY SMITTEN,
SHE'LL NEVER LET YOU GO

osamu had accompanied his brother on some kind of trip for his volleyball team's final games of their tournament

osamu had accompanied his brother on some kind of trip for his volleyball team's final games of their tournament. the girl didn't really know much about what atsumu did other than that he plays volleyball, and that he plays it well. she still hadn't met him, and she meant to bring it up to him that she wanted to meet his twin.

he had let her know that he would be away for just under a week, and the girl had tried hiding her disappointment knowing she wouldn't see him for so long, but she had failed. osamu had teased her, telling her not to miss him too much, and she became flustered and fired back, asking what he would do without her amazing mochas for a week.

he had been gone for four days, so far, and the girl was starting to realise how used to him she had gotten. he was a new kind of constant on her work days, one that she enjoyed.

it was a quiet thursday evening and she was leaning on the front counter, her phone in her hands. she scrolled down her instagram page and paused when she saw a photo posted by osamu.

it was him, next to an identical face - atsumu, she figured - surrounded by a bunch of other boys all sporting the same sports shirts. atsumu was standing in the center of the group, gripping tightly onto a shining trophy that appeared to be half the size of him.

she smiled, involuntarily, as she noticed the proud grin on osamu's face. she quickly switched apps and sent him a text.

coffee bean ☕️
did they win

master chef 🍙
no they got gold because they came last?
of course they won

well sorry mr ex volley player
idk how that stuff works mayb they gold for participation or something

please tell me that was a joke
that has to be a joke

why r u so pressed u dont even play it anymore

no but as 'mr ex volley player' i am appalled you dont even know the basics

excuse me i know the basics
u hit a ball back and forth
whoever drops it loses

no but remember that time i showed you the video
of tsumu and i doing that quick move
and you said ok but why was that cool
like what? did you see the speed on that ball

well obviously how am i supposed to be impressed if i dont even understand what you did🙄

but
the speed on the ball?

ok and?
why are u surprised
i barely made it through stretches in gymnastics when i was like 6, why would i waste any more time on sports

im offended
volleyball was actually quite a big part of my life, and it still kind of is because of tsumu

ok and

my god i hate you
when i get back, i'm teaching you everything about volleyball because it pains me how clueless you are

oh yay, more time spent with you 🙄

what would you do if they didn't add the rolling eye emoji

idk probably exactly what i'm doing now but just without the emoji ???

bye

</3

stop slacking off work
how are you even still employed there

me and the top dog are🤞🏻
he loves me

pretty sure he still hates you from when you changed the sign to closed bc you said you didn't wanna deal with anyones shit on your period

we dont talk about that
when i did what?
im suddenly jared 19

ur so🤨

stfu dumbass
i gotta blast, some customers just came in

alright
work hard

u already know i'll be hardly working
stay safe have fun
or dont
whatever idc

wow i feel the love
just for you, i'll try <3

the girl rolled her eyes at his reply, and tucked her phone away into her pocket. she grabbed her small notebook, and waited for the four customers to take a seat. she watched them go towards the corner of the cafe and take a seat at the booth that was slightly excluded from the rest of the tables in the building.

there was an odd feeling in her chest, of unfamiliarity, as she watched them sit down. it didn't feel right to see anyone who wasn't osamu sitting in that booth in the corner. it felt almost wrong, in a way, and her eyes didn't appreciate seeing anyone but the gray haired twin in that area of the cafe.

when she realised they had gotten situated, she made her way to them, asking if they wanted any drinks while they roamed the menu. she bid a temporary farewell and retreated behind the counter to make their drinks.

she cleared a clear jug with orange juice and placed two mugs under the coffee machine. a sigh escaped her lips as she realised how boring and slow her days were without osamu, to keep her company. she was glad he would be back soon. although she hated to admit it, she had been missing him quite a bit.

her phone chimed, and she pulled it out of her pocket slightly to take a peek at the notification. it was osamu mentioning her in the comments of a post, and she smiled at the sight of his name.

she hated even more that she knew she was beginning to like him more with every passing day.

he was now in her life, for good, she had decided. and because of that, she never wanted to let him go.

i just noticed the last like four a/n's have been me saying i have a headache lmfao

i need to drink more water