I stood up and went to my nightstand and opened the first drawer and i reached out to my cigarettes and lighter. I am not smoking just occasionally like when i am mad or sad or partying.

I went back to the couch and i opened the window. I was lighting my cigarette when i heard knocking on my door.

"Chris?" Chris knows that i smoke

Nobody answered and the door just opened but i was relieved when i saw Ares.

I scoffed and showed the cigarette in my fingers and he immediately closed the door and locked.
He came closer to me and sat near me staring out of the window.

"What do you want?" i said while taking a puff of my cigarette.

"Just checking up on you" he said while taking the cigarette off my hands and took a puff out of it.

"Why do you care?" i said and looked at him he turned and looked at me with his cool blue eyes and our gazes locked.

"When did you start playing volleyball?" he said changing completely the subject

"My mum forced it on me when i was 8"

"Forced?"

"Yeah she thought i was too fat for my age" i said as my eyes started tearing up.

his pov

She forced an 8 year old to play volleyball because she thought she was too fat? Is she crazy?

Her beautiful brown eyes started tearing up and she looked away.

"You didn't answer my question" she said while looking outside

"What question?" i said and she replied with a serious tone

"Why do you care?" she said and our eyes locked again the tension between us was so irresistible.

But actually why do i care?

I don't, in fact i couldn't care any less

I don't care. But looking at her crying crashes my heart.

Fuck, i do care.

"Chris told me to check up on you" well that's a lie he is just doing phone sex with a girl in his room and i had to leave.

"Where is he now and why didn't he come?" she said and raised her eyebrow she is so fucking attractive.

"He is doing something pretty interesting in his room" i said and we chuckled.

Her smile brightened up my day. Is just that her smile is so beautiful when she smiles her eyes get smaller and her perfectly white straight teeth are showing perfectly.

"Your eyes are red" i noticed and told her she stood up and went closer the the mirror.

"Is um from the crying" she giggled nervously and sat again.

"Why does your mum opinion matters to you that much?" i said while rushing with my fingers some hair behind her ear

"I care about people opinions"

"You shouldn't " i said and my hand that was on her cheek seconds ago was now on her thigh.

I could see that it was turning her on the way that my fingers touch her.

"Ares" she gasped as i got closer to her and started kissing her neck and little moans were slipping out of her mouth.

She backed off me and stood up i was so confused but then she took her shirt off and i saw her wearing a black lace bra that was holding her breasts in the perfect position. I could see her nipples being hard.