The Eldest Primordial Dragon

En başından başla

Next was the Water Emperor, now known as Kairi. That Dragon was as calm as an ocean, and rarely talked at all. She did force him to hold talks at times, but decided to dismiss them as he didn't seem too interested in them.

Next was Akimitsu, the Primordial Dragon of Light. He was probably the most interesting out of the lot, he boasted alot and liked showing off alot whenever he had the chance. She had to admit, the most fun times were with him when he decided to show off or boast about himself.

Next was Riku, the Rock Primordial Dragon. He had a serious personality, taking everything around him too literally. When his death was announced, it stung her like a bee. The rampage that followed wasn't pretty at all...

Hahh... This is troublesome...

The leader of this land, the ruler of puppets, found himself in a distressing situation.

Infront of him, a woman of unprecedent power stood in a blind rage.

I didn't sign up for this at all...

However, the one she considered her equal stopped her long ago. It was a dumb and foolish attempt, one that almost got him killed, but he succeeded. Infact, it was for this reason she decided to follow him...

But that was long ago.

Next up, her opposite who represented Life, Chaim. He was a bright person, always enjoying the simplest things in life. He was way too nice, it was baffling. That same naivety led to his death a long time ago, this time she had seethed and sorrowed quietly. She tried finding the killer of her brother, but to no avail.

Then came her Brother, the Primordial Dragon Darkness, Jigoku. He was, in her opinion, and edgy occasional asshole that held a soft side for her. He preferred staying alone, ignoring their help. This mindset of living alone led to his death, and yet another moment of grief and frustration for Shi.

The fact she couldn't avenge either of these deaths, the fact she couldn't even find a single t ace of the culprit. It made her frustrated to no end.

It made her feel weak.

Weak that she couldn't protect her Brothers.

She believed she failed as an Elder Sister.

That's why she didn't like it at all when he decided to join the Demon Lord, Valentine. She feared he might die under her hands... Yet, she decided to leave it be, as her Brother didn't want any interference. She has still heard from him time to time, so it was alright.

Then Uri, the oddball responsible for extending the Chaos Dragons seal, had suddenly left his job and joined some random Majin she never heard of.

Said random Majin evolved into the Third Demon Lord in existence, and gained the support of the Water Emperor.

She didn't trust this Majin at all, not when her Brothers could possibly meet a fate similar to her previous three brothers.

So, like the responsible Sister she is, she decided to... Test them.

Her darkness element was focused around hiding and using attacks from the shadows, avoiding any sort of senses meant to spot her.

She pulled out one of her many deathly purple orbs that contained her magicules, took out the one with the most magicules, and headed to the Jura Forest.