Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)

Start from the beginning

- I included the rain with a happy memory because I personally love the rain. It soothes me out and I always love to play in the rain (and my first love who likes the song The Ghost of You also loves the rain 😭) But most people associate rain with sadness. I just want to show that rain can be something beautiful too 😁

- The movie P. S. I Love You is one of the movie that I really like and I cried a lot watching it. And I thought it's really cute how the husband used letters to comfort his wife. That's where I get the ideas on including letters in this story.

- In Chapter 14 When Mon's life flashed before her, she got a glimpse of her life with Sam in the past as the fiancée when Sam was proposing to her in the garden like how Sam told her the story before. And another vision is her life in the future aa Becky with Sam as Freen where they were married and raising a dog (Bonbon) just like they promised before as Sam and Mon.

- At first, I wanted to let Mon died just outside of the property so that they can still see each other but won't be able to hold each other for the last time. BUT THAT WILL BE TOO SAD 😭😭😭 my heart can't take it so I change it and let Mon died inside.

- Also in Chapter 14, Mon kept her promise that she will be back home. That's why she tried her best to get inside the property, to keep her promise to Sam. It's just that.. She didn't come back home safely 😭😭😭 Damn you Mon.

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

- I didn't noticed that what Sam said in Chapter 13 was parallel to when Mon "died" and came back to life in Chapter 4 only this time, she died for real 😭

- If you noticed, Mon's past life and current life is connected on how they both died in a car crash.

- I added the ring and Mon's proposal to Sam storyline at the last minute just to hurt myself and my readers more 😭😭🤣🤣 but it turns out to be the right choice.

- The favour that Mon asked P'Knight to do is to give Sam the letter. And mayyybeee there's something else 👀. The wedding ring that he picked up wasn't on his list of favour. He just thought it was the right thing to do to help pick it up and give it to the rightful owner.

- P'Knight is my original side character. If I write a new story, you'll probably see him again 😂

- The first time, P'Knight was able to save Mon with the help of Sam. But they both failed the second time 😭

- Later in the Epilogue, it shows that the vision came true as Sam and Mon were happily married as Freen and Becky, adopting a dog named Bonbon. They keep their promises to each other.

- The sequel will focus on their new journey reincarnated as Freen and Becky and how they find and fall in love with each other again. It's not all rainbows and unicorns so they will probably get through some obstacles to get to the part where they were happily married.

- I'm writing a sequel so mayyybeeee you're gonna see the mansion again? 👀👀👀 We'll see we'll see~ The sequel still on early planning so Idk what's gonna happen.

- I tried to pick my favourite chapter but turns out I have lot of favs and really can't choose 🤣🤣🤣 but if I really really have to choose, my favs will be Pillow Talk and Home. Pillow Talk was so damn cute 😭 and Home got some angst and it turns out cute too 😭 Wait.. Both of the chapters got clingy Mon 🤣🤣🤣

- BUT I LIKE CHAPTER 14 TOO! Damn it it's really hard to pick a fav. I cried many times reading this chapter. Can you imagine how I'm writing it and had to go through so many times for proof reads 😭

- But overall, my favs scene would be all the cute things they did for each other and when they have a deep conversation. Oh! And also the letters. Goshhh I love their letters so much.

Let me know which Chapters or parts did you like the most and why! I would really like to know!

And if you have questions or need more explanation or anything, hmu in the comments!

______________________________________

A/N: I want to ask, do you think it's better to continue the sequel here? Or is it better to do it in a separate book? Which one do you prefer??