Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

The girl was very young, very beautiful, almost ethereal.

He longed to brush against her, but how could he, with his arms gone and a strange itch in their place?

He floated. Legs were unnecessary. But arms! Even if it was just to brush the hair away from his face or to touch something. Would this state last? Would his arms ever grow back? She wasn't familiar with this new form. She knew she could manifest and move objects. The play with the pictures had been quite clever. It had left him in a state of softness. She giggled, still a woman with a sense of humor. How could she even touch herself? They had made love like rabbits in heat, and she? Without her arms, she couldn't even grant herself a caress!

The young woman had fallen in love, unmistakably on her first experience; he could tell by the way she kissed him. Now she was getting dressed, perhaps with the intention to leave.

Anna contemplated moving a chair. Maybe a chair would be less conspicuous; otherwise, she might start screaming like an eagle again.

Then she noticed a brush. The one from the bathroom.

It was mother-of-pearl, as elegant as every detail in that shrine to death.

They had been meticulous in cleaning his shroud; now the scent was distinctly different.

He moved the brush a few inches. He had done it!

He moved her to the edge of the toilet, it was very close, there was the thud. She turned around. She was distracted, what was she thinking? She picked up the brush. He could show himself in the mirror again, slowly, without frightening her. Certainly armless, white as a corpse, naked and with the gash in her chest... it was hard not to look creepy.

The lights went out. Suddenly. The girl let out a little sob, like a wail. Now she was frightened. The door opened. Anna didn't want to look, yet her eyes were glued. She had to know.

He came in. He was as tall and strong as she remembered. With those big, muscular shoulders. He was completely naked. With an erect cock. The creep, he was a sadist.

Naked except for the usual stocking over his head.

The girl stepped back and tapped on a pillar of the four-poster bed. This time she saw no knives.

She was surprised, she imagined it would take longer, after dinner at least. There was a certain savoir faire to dying after a good meal and with an earned orgasm. The poor thing would die a virgin and fasting.

He jumped on her, he had a full syringe, he stuck it in her neck and injected. The girl fell into a fitful sleep.

He shouldered her, she was a helpless body.

Inescapable end. But he wanted to see where it led.

He went down the stairs, it was still dark, he obviously knew the house well.

He followed him.

Little darling, she tossed her head from her long hair to the left and right, a few strands touching the filthy man's legs.

Maybe he could help her?

Maybe.

In truth it was more substantial for her now to discover the truth.

We all die.

It was a righteous revenge on the youth.

The one he lost.

He opened a room, the light here was blinding.

It was a lab.

As a doctor or surgeon.