Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

Clara was stunned, but excited.

She had fallen in love with a count, and was perhaps loved back with the same intensity. He had as if kidnapped her to reality and led her to his palace. There he would surely declare his love for her before he left again, and he was as noble as the Blue Prince he awaited.

There he was. He had finally arrived. She was glad to be a virgin. He certainly would have appreciated it.

He set his backpack down on the white bed.

A good smell of flowers reached her nostrils. Underneath another smell, a woman's perfume, maybe Chanel. She didn't know any better. Surely it had been some lover's room. But it was her. The room was for her.

He laid his jacket carefully on the armchair with large red rose prints and the skirt on the wooden feet. He laid it down carefully, laying it down and stroking it.

Then he took off his white tennis.

Those were supermarket shoes. Maybe she should be wearing pumps right now. Like the ladies.

She unbuckled the cloth belt of her dress. And the zipper on the side. Then he pulled it awkwardly from around his neck.

She wore only a tank top and white cotton briefs. The small breasts were mellowed by girlish nipples. Like the champagne glass her grandmother used to say. She longed for a hot bath. She was alone. She could indulge on her body. Although a tinge of shame was always lurking. Her grandmother always scolded her that good girls don't mirror themselves naked. Now though, she was going to have a lover, maybe. He would certainly want to kiss her, so it was necessary to aim. She took off her tank top and panties, quickly. She was naked. An instinct led her to the large glass window. It seemed cold outside. Perhaps being mirrored in the window rather than the mirror was less untoward.

She arrived in front of the window. Her long legs, narrow waist, small breasts covered by her long hair. And the blond hair that hid her sex. She touched it in reflection. Then she looked up, the willows swaying furiously. Thunder ripped through the air. The reflection doubled. Behind her was a dark-haired woman with no arms or legs. With a gash in her chest and large misshapen breasts. Her tear-filled, blue eyes were barred. As was her mouth in an unexpressed scream.

She screamed loudly. The scream came out of her and echoed around the room.

The door swung open almost at once. The count and the maid came running in. Clara was still screaming, petrified. She had not noticed her nakedness.

His arms shook her. They wrapped around her, turning her to the window, pulling her against his chest.

"What's the matter?" cried Mrs. Boff.

"Nothing nothing, leave us. I'll calm her down. She's a child. She's probably frightened by a reflection on the moor. I'll take care of it. Please go."

The maid withdrew.

Clara kept sobbing. She curled up all in his body.

"I saw a woman. She was terrible. A dark-haired woman. Oh, God, she didn't have any arms or legs. She was in the window behind me. Oh, my God. It scared the hell out of me. I'm sorry."

"Come on, I'll cover you. It's nothing, maybe a reflection in the woods, a lot of emotions. If you want, I'll give you a sedative. You'll feel better."

"It was terrible, I'm terrified. I don't want to move. I'm scared."

He held her tighter, savored the soft skin under his fingertips. His waist back, he began to caress her slowly, lightly.

He pushed her blond hair away from her neck, gathering it like a tail at the back of her neck. He released and uncovered her girlish breasts. How firm and fresh they were. He wiped the tears from her face.

"Come on little one, it's nothing, you're all worked up. All sweaty."

He whispered in her ear. She was tall even without shoes, reaching his mouth. He laid small kisses on her forehead, trailed his fingers down to her neck, her shoulders and captured a small breast. It filled his whole hand. He continued to kiss her face, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose. With his other hand he grabbed her hair and pulled it lightly down, her face stretched out to him and her mouth opened. She was docile, still sobbing with her eyes closed. The hand on her breast massaged it softly, his thumb and forefinger captured the nipple, it was small and turgid.

He kissed her lips lightly, she opened her mouth and allowed the gap. She looked inexperienced. Her sex exploded and swelled rapidly. He wished he could wait but it was impossible, he had to possess her now.

He slipped his tongue in and with his other hand sought the opening of the unexplored sex. Nothing was more bewitching than virgin exploration.

Knowing that she was perhaps the first of a young, immature body and that only he could make her mature to the pleasure of orgasm.

It was hairy.

She stopped sobbing. A small choked sound of pleasure came from her throat. You lecherous little nymphomaniac. She liked it then. Maybe she had staged that pantomime to be found naked. Imaginative little witch.

He picked her up and she spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist in a little gymnastic leap. She was soaking wet. He held her up by her buttocks she harped on his neck. Now she kissed him entirely with her whole tongue inside his mouth. She was inexperienced, greedy, a glutton for flavor.

He threw her down on the bed, all open, naked, her wet sex already wanting.

She didn't cover herself. Turns out she wasn't as modest as she appeared.

She actually looked like the usual cow.

With her arms outstretched above her head, her hair spread across the pillows, her stiff breasts erect.

I opened my pants, I had to get out. I pulled down my panties, I was dripping.

I was going to explode shortly. I aimed the big stiff cock at her naked entrance. Her lips opened for me, I pinned and pushed. What a tight cunt, it made me enjoy even breathing.

Suddenly the whole room fell in unison. A deafening roar, broken glass everywhere. She jumped in bed. I lost my erection. The fireplace lit. It lit itself.

The flame burst into flame. Anna was there. Anna was at the window.

Anna, what were you doing at the window?

The girl below me followed my gaze. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, she could see it too. She was about to scream.

I slapped her really hard. I didn't want Mrs. Boff to see me like this with my pants down.

She roused herself, curled up in the corner of the bed.

She was crying profusely.

The erection was totally gone, my member dangling desolately.

"Get dressed. You're indecent, like this."

And I left.

And I left

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.