Preface

PREFACE

An extraordinarily multifaceted author, she writes romance with the rawness of pulp fiction, she evokes Lansdale and echoes King, and she invents, invents without the timidity of an inexperienced writer.

Prepare to be astonished as she freezes your thoughts, and you will come to understand the breath-catching fear that will grip you as you turn these pages. It's a concentrated dose of adrenaline, suspense, and plot twists. Real ones, delivered with precision, akin to the punches of the main character. You might find yourself wishing you hadn't read it because the insidious doubt that the same events could happen to you in an ordinary town will sneak up on you. It slinks, sharp and grimy, the thought that you are a mere speck in the path of a relentless destiny.

This is what befalls the characters in "Tacit Resonances" – career women turned into spirits, wrestling champions, young avenging heroines, and nothing, absolutely nothing, is as it seems. Everything is uncovered, and what initially appeared to be a tough exterior of a novel transforms into a rhythmic thriller, presented in Times New Roman font, pulsing with incendiary content.

A word of advice: if you tend to be anxious or easily impressionable, perhaps switch to your usual "Friends" series and forget about "Tacit Resonances."