19 .

Wednesday • 11:30 am. (also this was definitely inspired by that one episode of martin when they was tryna go 2 weeks w/o sex😭) + smut warning at the end.

SANAI'S POV.
——

Me and Jey jus chilling in bed, not really acknowledging each other jus on our phones w our backs facing each other, eventually i feel him turn over to look at me, but i'm to caught up in shi that the shade room been posting all week. He put a arm around me and pulled me closer to him so that my ass was on him n i jus smiled, i love my man.

——NOBODY'S POV

"Maaaa" Jey said before kissing her shoulder a couple times.

"Hmm?" Sanai put her phone down next to her.

Jey moved up to her ear.

"What you wanna do?" He said lowly in her ear.

"Mmm what do you wanna do?"

"Man i asked you for a reason."

"Then i asked you, figure it out." Sanai said sitting up.

"I meannn we could jus..."

"What?"

Jey climbs on top of her."You know what i'm talking bout"

"Nigga say it"

"Mane."

Jey pulls the cover off of Sanai n yeaaa.

—— • 12:35 pm.

"BABBBEEE" Sanai yelled from the top of the stairs

"WASSUP" Jey yelled back.

"IM FINNA GO WALK OVER TO YO BROTHER N TRINS HOUSE" Sanai walked down the stairs.

"Igh" Jey said scrolling on his phone.

"Igh" Sanai mocked him, rolled her eyes n walked next door.

When she walked in Jakari was sitting at the table eating his food, Jimmy was sitting by him and Trinity was sitting on the couch.

"Wassup" Jimmy said when Sanai walked over to him and dapped him up.

"Wsg, What y'all up in here doing?" She walked over to Trinity and sat next to her on the couch.

"Nothing, we jus getting ready to drop Jakari off at my moms house" Trin said

"We all know what that meansss" Sanai smiled and Trin hit her arm playfully.