2 .

After allat when Wes came back to the hotel of course Sanai forgave him. he came back in w roses constantly apologizing. Sanai instantly gave in especially after multiple rounds of make up sex.

Everyone's gonna call her dumb for taking him back, even though they never officially broke up but she loved him, she couldn't let him go

Everyone's gonna call her dumb for taking him back, even though they never officially broke up but she loved him, she couldn't let him go. the fact that this wasn't his first time cheating says a lot, but this is the first time she ever SEEN it in person. Sanai doesn't even care if it was with one of her closest friends, as long as she had her man she was okay. she's just happy to be back in LA, back in her house and she can finally chill.

Naomi invited me to brunch w her Nattie, The bella twins, Tamina and Sasha. Yk i had to say yea i missed Nikki and Brie sm.

Sanai got in the shower and got dressed, did her makeup and headed out the door. Wes was gone anyway doing sum "Important business stuff"

 Wes was gone anyway doing sum "Important business stuff"

—————— Los Angeles. 12:24
As soon as get to the table where everyone was already seated, i came and sat down with then now here it comes. "What's going on Sanai?" "Everything okay?" "I know exactly how you feel." once i tell them i took him back they all just stare at each other, judging me. Oh well.
—————-
"Are you being so serious right now Sanai?" Brie said while everyone just stares, jaw dropped.

"Yea.." Sanai said before sipping some of her water.

"Babygirl noooo..i don't want you to keep getting hurt, he's so not worth it." Naomi says as Tamina and Nikki nod in agreement

"Can we change the subject? i really don't wanna talk about it." Sanai says looking at all of them as they nod "Thank you."
———————
We spent the next 2 hours just talking until Jey gets brought up..

"Sanai and Jey would totally look good together." Nikki says as almost everyone at the table nods in agreement.

"Are you guys being serious right now? i can't stand him, I get so irritated just thinking about him." Sanai says with her hand on her forehead.

"Ohhhhh so you think about him huh?" Tamina says smiling

"Oooooouuuuuu." All the girls say while looking at me.

"Y'all stop it, i hate him and he hates me."

Naomi and Tamina give each other a "Chileeee." look. they both knew damn well Jey didn't "HATE" her, yea he says his lil comments but only because she says hers. basically he's just giving the same energy back.

Sanai can't help but to laugh. "Y'all crazy, i would never date that man."

They talk for a couple more hours before finally going. Sanai and Sasha decided to go back with Naomi to her house, it was nice having her homegirls live in LA w her, always had sum to do.
——————
When we all walk in we see Roman, Jey and Jimmy playing the game, Sanai rolls her eyes because why everywhere she went Jey had to be there? she gets it's his family's house but come onnnn. They all sit at Naomi's kitchen island and talk.
——————
"Why would you even take him back anyways? the dick that good like wassup?" Naomi asks before sipping some of her bottle water.

"B-" Before Sanai could even answer Jey interrupted.

"I doubt, she only keep going back because she dumb and love to get cheated on."

"Je-" He cut her off again. "Nahhh ian done yet, That sex ain't that good for you to keep going back to that bastard. Trust me if he wanted you like how he claim he do he woulda been put a ring on it, i know i would've." Jey mumbled the last part.

Sanai is just left speechless from what jey just all said it her, she ain't even think of no comeback.

"Wel-" Sanai just stares at Naomi and Sasha w her mouth wide open.

"Well ain't nobody ask you jey." She finally says after it seemed like DAYYYSSS waiting for a response.

Everyone's just silent now, until jey stands up and walks towards Sanai.

"What excuse he use now? He got a doctors appointment he forgot about? ohhh or the "Something came up" nahhhh be prolly used the "It's some important business stuff"."

Sanai's jaw drops again and just stares at jey.

"Ight uce, i think she get it." Jimmy says walking up to us also.

"Well, somebody had to get it through her big ass head." Jey says staring at Sanai. "What you avoiding eye contact fa girl?" He chuckles n steps closer to her.

"Jey get the fuck away from me."

"Nahhh wassup wit you?" Jey says looking Sanai up n down.

Sanai rolls her eyes before looking at Naomi n Sasha "I think imma go yall." She stands up and hugs them then Jimmy and Roman, not even looking at jey.

"Awww bye babygirl." Naomi says while she walks Sanai to the door. Once Sanai drove off Naomi looks back at Jey.

"Boy why would you say allat?" She walks up to him n pops him

"She need to know the truth, yall doing allat sweet talk ain't gone open her eyes." Jey said rubbing the back of his head where Naomi hit him.

"You didn't have to say ALL OF THAT!"

Sasha nods in agreement and so does Roman.

"Hate to say it uce, but that was a lil too much." Jimmy says patting jey on the back.

"So? she say hurtful shi to me all the time but when i say sum it's a problem?" Jey said looking at everyone

"Ehhh..." Sasha adds "You got us there."

"Exactly." Jey says rubbing the back of his head. "Damn girl you hit hard."