9 .

Miami, 7:49 AM.

Like 2 months later, 3 days away from MITB.
——
Over the past 2 months Jey's been really flirty with Sanai, I mean she never forgave him for what he did but honestly Sanai has forgotten all about it and became friends with Jey since she realized all of that "hate" stuff was childish. he sends flowers to her house 24-7 with some cute ass notes, paragraphs every morning, constantly trying to buy her gifts, he's also been helping her train for her first ever WWE match. She dead went from backstage interviewer to superstar. She was gonna be apart of the ladder match for the briefcase, she doubted she would win but hey at least she has the opportunity. Everyone in that little group they have going decided to move to Miami, so as of rn Sanai's moving into her new house which was just 2 blocks away from Trinity & Jimmys and 1 block away from Jeys. They all tried to move pretty close to each other and that's what they did the only thing was that Sasha and Roman couldn't find anything close to everyone so they live a little far but it'll work.
——
Sanai is still moving into her new home while trying to balance training and having time to hangout with her friends all at the same time, but as of rn she's just cleaning up the whole house so she can move in (iykyk)

——Sanai is still moving into her new home while trying to balance training and having time to hangout with her friends all at the same time, but as of rn she's just cleaning up the whole house so she can move in (iykyk)

——
Sanai sweeps the kitchen floors when her phone starts ringing. She looks at her phone to see Bianca facetiming her, she answers it and sets her phone up quick to finish sweeping.

"Heyyy B, wassup?" Sanai said while she was putting the phone down.

"Hey boo, look since me and Montez already got all of our furniture and stuff in place we were wondering if you wanted to come over, everyone else is." Bianca said setting her phone up also, she was in the bathroom doing her hair.

"Yea sounds good, i'll be over in about a hour okay?" Sanai says smiling while she sweeps.

"Alright byeeee, love you!" Bianca says blowing a kiss at her phone.

"Love you too B!" Sanai says blowing a kiss at her phone also.
——
Sanai already got in the shower, got dressed, just finished her makeup and now she has to just finish her hair and she'll be walking out.

 ——Sanai already got in the shower, got dressed, just finished her makeup and now she has to just finish her hair and she'll be walking out