18 .

3 years laterrr 🤭 - YALL IK IM DOING A LOT OF TIME SKIPS BUT IM TRYNA GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. like i been saying bare w me 🤕.
——
SANAI'S POV.

My house just got finished and me and jey just moved in like 2 months ago. It's been amazing not gon lie it's always sum to do, you never bored🤷‍♀️.

(More pictures of the house later on

(More pictures of the house later on.)

Trinity finally got back on the road about 2 years ago since she wanted Jakari to be at least 1 years old before leaving him every week. BUTTTT my career couldn't be better, i have a title match this saturday at survivor series.

——NOBODY'S POV • 11:56 am.

"BAAABBEEEE" Sanai yelled from the upstairs bathroom putting her earrings in.

"YEAA"

"COME HERE"

Jey walks upstairs after like 5 minutes.

"Wassup?" He comes behind her and grabs her hips then kisses her cheek.

Sanai smiled. "What was you just doing downstairs?"

"You called me up here for that?" Jey sucked his teeth.

"Yeaa i miss you baby" Sanai turned around to face him and pecked his lips a couple times. "Now tell me what you was doing."

"I was onna game w the bros bae, also we live in the same house we see each other every damn day."

"Man you always on that damn game and ion care."Sanai sucked her teeth.

"Wellll they kinda waiting on me so i gotta go."

Sanai throws her head back. "Can i get a kiss first?"

Jey pecks her lips then literally runs downstairs.

"WOWWWW THATS IT?" Sanai yelled crossing her arms.

"YUUPP."

—— • 3:56 pm.

Sanai walks downstairs and Jeys still on that DAMN GAME.

"Bae you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" Sanai said sitting next to him on the couch.

Jey just sits there and doesn't say anything.

"BAE."

"Huh?" He said not taking his eyes off of the tv.

"Do you wanna go out to eat tonight?"

He doesn't answer again. 😒😒

"Oh my fucking gosh." Sanai gets up and walks off.

"Aye where you going?" Jey looks back for a quick second before turning his attention back to the game.