17 .

2 DAYS LATER...
——

Sanai's hair + fit

Sanai's hair + fit.
——
Me and Trin was jus chilling in the living room and of courseee i was holding Jakari, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THATS MY BABYY!

We heard a key at the door and obviously it was Jimmy, tell me why this muhfucka came and snatched my baby out my arms. Well he ain snatch him but shi🙄.
——

"Well damn nigga." Sanai laughed a little.

"Daddy missed you lil boy" Jimmy said holding Jakari up.

"Ion get no hug or kiss? i see how it is." Trin rolled her eyes.

"Ima get going yall byeeee." Sanai stood up and hugged them both.

"AND REMEMBER, TALK." Trin yelled out while Sanai walked out.

"AND DONT BEAT HIS ASS!" Jimmy said which made Sanai shake her head and laugh.

Sanai jus spent the whole car ride blasting music, right when her part came on somebody called her, she sucked her teeth n looked to see who was calling her.

It was just Jey n she didn't wanna talk to him until later on tonight so she declined it and started singing again.

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYYYTHING I GOT" Her phone started ringing again. (y'all i went through my whole old school playlist and i jus couldn't choose💔)

"Maneee." Sanai looked on the road then at her phone to accept the facetime call.

"Wassup" Sanai put her phone up and kept driving.

"Why you ain't answer the phone ma?" 

"Cause.."

"Cause what?"

"I was doing sum."

Jey jus side eyes her through the phone.

"So wassup why you calling me?"  Sanai said still keeping her eyes on the road.

"What i can't talk to my wifee?"

"Since when was i yo wife?"

"I mean shi you technically is"

"Mmmm not really."

"In my mind you is mama"

"Boy don't even you been acting real weird lately, that's not how muhfuckas treat they 'wife' "

"Oh my goshhh, do not start"

Sanai rolled her eyes. "I will cause what's going on w you?"

"I'll tell you allat later, i jus wanna hear yo voice ri now mama"