6 .

Los Angeles, 7:43. Sanai's house.
————
Jey and Sanai were still sleeping, sanai was still up on his chest then his phone started ringing. Sanai obviously woke up because it was loud asf but he didn't know that, he reaches for his phone and answers it.

"Yea wassup baby?" Jey said moving his other arm off of sanai.

"Baby" WTF? ohhh i know this nigga didn't just take me out then come back to my crib all laid up w me when he got a whole nother bitch. But yk what i'm not finna stress about it maybe it's just a misunderstanding 🤷‍♀️

"Man i'm at Uce crib where else would i be?"

Sanai still acts like she's asleep so she can keep listening to the conversation, she hears a females voice on the phone but still not trying to think the worst.

"Baby why would i be at a bitch house? you the only one i fw." Jey says sitting up a little now but making sure Sanai's hood and still 'sleeping'.

Jey sighs a little. "Alright imma be over there in bout 15 minutes baby, i love you alright?"

Jey gets up and lays Sanai down on her bed to where she's comfortable then he puts his shirt back on grabs his keys and leaves.

Sanai immediately jumps up out of bed and makes sure that he left. "Mannn i should've known." Sanai grabs her phone and facetimes Tamina.

"Girlll, yo cousin bout to make me go to jail." Sanai said setting her phone down and shaking.

"Why what happened?" Tamina asks putting her phone down as well, you can hear her kids in the background while she cooks.

Sanai explains everything to her.

"What the actual fuck" Tamina jaw drops and she just stares into space

"I know, i shouldn't even care bu-" before sanai could finish tamina interrupts.

"Wait a minute, i thought you had no feelings for him whatsoever?" Tamina said smiling a little and looking at Sanai.

"Well the date made me realize i've had feelings for him all along, i just feel so played right now. like i thought he was being genuine." Sanai starts to tear up

"No baby don't cry, he's not worth it trust me. AND YOUR HEARING THIS FROM HIS FAMILY THAT HES NOT WORTH IT." Tamina says putting her kids food on plates.

"But-" Once again Sanai couldn't even finish.

"No buts, don't make me send Sasha Bianca and Trin over there for me girl. YALL COME EAT."

Sanai laughs a little and wipes her tears away.

"Now imma be there in about 30 minutes, don't be sitting there crying now alright?" Tamina says grabbing her phone.

"Alright, and i won't. cya later"

"Byeee." Tamina hangs up.

Sanai gets up and gets in the shower, washes her face and brushes her teeth ofc. she got dressed but just kept it nice and simple since she wasn't doing anything for the day + she wanted to be comfortable.

 she got dressed but just kept it nice and simple since she wasn't doing anything for the day + she wanted to be comfortable

——————
9:13 AM

Sanai's phone starts to ring and she looks to see who it is, Jey's facetiming her but she just ignored it and grabbed a bottle water from the fridge.

She sits on the couch and turns on Love & Hip Hop ATL.

A couple hours pass before she hears some knocks at her door, she gets up and Trin, Tamina, Bianca ANDDD Sasha at her door. She hugs each and every one of them as they come in.

"Hey yalll" Sanai says smiling as she goes to sit back down.

"Ooouuuu girl Love & Hip Hop? did you see when Bambi and S-" Trin says sitting down also, but couldn't even finish without Sasha coming in.

"Nope trin, don't say it i haven't watched the new episode yet girl." Sasha says sitting right next to Sanai.

"Girlll it was so good, and here baby because ik damn well you didn't eat yet." Bianca says walking over and handing Sanai a bag.

"Awww thank you babes." Sanai side hugs bianca while sitting down.

Tamina and everyone sits on Sanai's big ass couch and watch TV, until Trin says something.

"Soo, how was your date with jey last night Sanai?" Trin says smiling

"Oouuu yea girl, how was it?" Bianca adds.

"Uhm...all i gotta say is it was the first date and most definitely the last."

"So it wasn't good?" Sasha says eating some chips.

Sanai and Tamina look at each other.

"I mean it was amazing, he came back home with me last night and stayed with me but then this morning some bitch called him and he was calling her baby and shi saying he was at Trin and Jimmys crib, that he was gonna be on the way and shi. he took care of me because girlll i could barely walk on my own but NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN." Sanai said now picking at her nails.

Everyone just sits in silence for a couple seconds.

"And it just sucks..because i realized i really like him, like really really like him." Sanai says tearing up a little again.

"Awww babygirl don't cry." Trin says getting up and hugging Sanai.

All the girls comfort her as she cries, eventually when Sanai stops she goes back to laughing and having fun with them.

"Are you and Wes still...?" Tamina randomly asks.

"No, me and jey threw his shit out last night." Sanai says smiling a little

"Girl finally, tired of his lil bum ass playing you." Bianca says adjusting herself on the couch.

Sanai and the girls all laugh.

"Y'all i just got the best idea." Trin says looking at all of them

"What?" they all say.

"We should have a sleepover at my house and invite a whole bunch of guys, we'll not for me because i'm with Jimmy of course and not Tamina or Bianca so really just for Sasha and Sanai..." Trin says. (we gon act like tamina got a husband guys😍)

"Ooouu about that..." Sasha says looking down.

"Huh?" they all say

"I'm kinda..dating Roman now." Sasha says looking at them.

"WHATTT?" Sanai says jumping up. "OH MY GOSH GIRL."

They all start jumping and screaming like some little ass girls.

"Oh my gosh, FINALLY." Sanai says sitting back down.

"Well what if we make it a couples thing yall?" Trin says walking into the kitchen.

"Ughh but what about me?" Sanai says throwing herself back on the couch.

"Hmmm what if we invite Jey?" Sasha says looking at Sanai.

"GIRL NO, i don't wanna see that man ever again." Sanai says putting her hands on her face now.

"But it's the perfect plan, were gonna get you some pajamas that make yo booty and tits look good and when were there just ignore him, make him be alone the whole time while everyone does couple stuff." Tamina says.

"But girl then i'll be alone too." Sanai sits up now.

"Hmm maybe i won't bring my husband and me and you can play the games together." Tamina says before grabbing some chips.

"Oouuu sounds nice." Bianca says before stuffing her face with chips.

Sanai laughs a little. "Alright, let's do it then yall."