11 .

Recap.. (this chapters a lil boring but i just needed to make this so i can get to the drama 😛)

"You tryna go out w me tomorrow maybe?" Jey said scratching the back of his head.

"I will, IF-"

"Here she go" Jimmy said shaking his head as trinity laughed.

"Like i was saying, IF y'all win yall match tonight."

"Bettt, come on uce let's go." Jey said walking out the locker room.
————
"Man what we still got 3 matches until ours" Jimmy got up and walked out the door.

Sanai sat on one of the couches and laughed a little.

"Sooo, what do you wanna do? we can go to a restaurant, a club or just chill and get drunk at the hotel." Trin said sat by Sanai with a smile

"Mmm, girl you know damn well i wanna go to the club"

"Ooou bet!" Trin pulled out her phone at looked for clubs to go to.

"Alright let's watch this title match now" Trin put her phone down after scrolling for a few minutes.

———With Jey.
"MONTEZZZ" Jimmy yelled while him and Jey walked through the arena.

"you really gotta yell uce?" Jey rolled his eyes

"DUH, he can be anywhere" Jimmy said sassily

"You know wha- nevermind"

"MONTTTEEEEZZZZ"

After jimmy yelled his name 7 times montez finally walked up to them.

"Wassup?" Montez daps jey and jimmy up

"Igh s-" Jimmy cut jey off.

"Alright so basically, uce asked Sanai and guess what she said"

"What she say"

"She sa-" Jimmy cut him off again

"Tell me why she sai-" Now Jey cut Jimmy off

"DAMMNNN LET ME TALK MF, anyways she said we win the match she'll go out w me" Jey said sitting on a crate.

"Well long as y'all win you in thereee" Montez said rubbing his hands together

"This might surprise y'all but i'm actually not interested in having sex w her right away" Jimmy and Montez jaw dropped.

"Nahhh uce you gotta be lying, you know you a horny fuck." Jimmy said shaking his head

"Exactly." Montez added

jey shakes his head "Look, she was telling me before she doesn't wanna give her body up right away and i don't blame her."

"Well, that's good for you" Jimmy patted jeys shoulder.

"Another thing is Jey, you not gon be getting that date cause me and Angelo gon beat y'all asses" Montez said laughing

"Oh for real uce?" Jey stood up.

"Yeaaa, for rea- OH SHIIII" Montez started running away and Jey chases him all through the arena.

"Mane what the fuck." Jimmy shook his head and started walking after them.

"IM NOT FINNA RUN AFTER YALL MUTHAFUCKAS"

———- With Sanai.

"Was it really that hard for you to say yes girl?" Trinity said while she took pictures.