14 .

Total divas reference finally 😛 (let me just say i've been WAITINGGG to do this for so long omg, and mb for not updating in like 2 days i jus didn't have energy to do so but i'm backkk).

Chicago, Illinois. 4:47 pm.
——-
Ever since that little "argument" me and Jey had it's been...weird? not weird but just a little awkwarddd? still not that. Basically we barely have talked, we've both had these really bad attitudes towards each other, even though everything was good and he PROMISED he would tell me what happened he didn't, which is just making me even more mad. Like come on now we've been together for almost 11 months, and you can't even tell me what's going on? Last time we had a conversation was about a week ago after all of that happened and he left my house, other then that we've just been texting each other"Gm, Gn" like UGHHHH. Bae show me some attention or sum.

Me and Bianca were sitting on this crate while all the other staff and superstars walked past, some of the women talent getting hair and makeup done, Jey, Jimmy and Kofi weren't that far from us at all they were probably like 5 feet away from us jus talking.
———

"Did you see if you have a match Sanai?" Bianca put one of her legs up on the crate.

"Nah, but since Mark is there let me go see."

"Alright i'll come wit you." Bianca said standing up

Sanai walked up to Mark Carrano.

"Heyyy Mark." Sanai patted his Shoulder.

"I was actually just looking for you two, there's a 8 man mixed tag match tonight. you, Bianca, and the Street Profits vs The Usos, Liv and Raquel." Mark said.
——-

Just last month Sanai and Bianca got thrown into this storyline with each other with resulted in them being in a tag team now, and honestly their the best women's tag team there is right now. But of course the storyline involves the street profits which also
leads on to their storyline with the usos.

———

Sanai just stands there for a second.

"Your joking." Sanai looked at Mark then at Bianca.

"Nope."

"Maarrkkk!" Sanai threw her head back and stomped.

"At least we get to work with our manss" Bianca smiled.

"Noo, Mark pleasseee me and bae going through sum right now, I DO NOT WANNA WORK WITH HIMM." Sanai grabbed Marks arm.

Sanai definitely said that loud enough so Jey could hear, but all she got from him was a lil head turn.

"Nope we leave the personal problems at the door, you ladies have a goodnight" Mark walked away.

Sanai and Bianca walk into the women's locker room.

"Well we should probably gon head and get our gear on right now" Bianca grabbed her suitcase.

"B i don't wanna do this."

"Oh well it's our job babygirl, now let's go get our gear on."
——-

Sanai's hair^

Sanai's hair^

Sanai's gear but jus imagine it w out the red

Jus imagine her makeup however y'all want.
——
JEYS POV. IN THE USOS LOCKER ROOM.
this girl Liv been tryna rub up on me all night, as pissed as i am with Sanai i could never do her dirty i love that girl way too much.

BUTTTTTT, we got a match against each other tonight and one thing i will do is be petty
——

"Soooo Jeyyyy.." Liv said sitting down next to Jey.

"What now?" Jey rolled his eyes and Jimmy laughed a little.

"Did you see the picture i sent you a couple days ago?" Liv smiles and starts rubbing on Jey's chest.

Jey moves her hand away.

"For the 7th time yes i did."

"So are you and that....girl still together?"

"Mhm"

"Are you serious Jey?" Liv jumped up.

"What?"

"LEAVE HER!"

"Liv go somewhere for real mane."

"N-" Liv was about to say something but Jimmy cut her off.

"Liv you should really go."

"Bu-"

"Nah ain't no buts liv go." Jimmy got up and opened the door.

"Are you seri-"

"YES." Jimmy and Jey both said before she walked out.

"Should i go orrr.." Raquel sat up.

"Nah you good uce." Jey put his hand on his forehead.

They all just sit in silence for a little bit before Raquel speaks up.

"Jey i have something to tell you, i can't keep this to myself anymore."

"Wassup?"

"The picture w-"

"USOS, RAQUEL YOUR ON IN 2 MINUTES."

"I'll tell you after the match.." Raquel said getting up and Jey nodded.

They all walk up to the curtain, right when they got there Sanai and Bianca were walking out do their entrance first then the street profits joined. A couple seconds later Liv walks up and stands right next to Jey.

"You ready uce?" Jimmy asks

"Yea."
——
SANAI'S POV.

I'm just sitting here watching those 4 make they entrance and all i can thing to myself is "Lord why meee."

They finally got up to the ring and the next thing i know LIVS RUBBING UP ON MY MANS CHEST AND HES JUST SITTING THERE WITH A SMIRK ON HIS FACE STARING RIGHT AT ME, i swear it's taking everything in me to not go crazy but we're at work and i gotta keep it professional. Of course the whole WWE universe knew about me and Jey being together, when that happened all you could hear was "ooouuuu" for a couple of seconds then it went quiet , not dead quiet but quiet enough.

THANK GODD me and Liv started off the match, i couldn't wait to get to her ass. Let me tell you she didn't even have a chanceeee, i jumped on her ass and beat tf out of her, i would've did more but she tagged Jey in and whewww.

Me and Jey just stood there for a couple of seconds staring at each other it was a whole lotta tension but eventually i was about to walk up to Angelo for the tag but i changed my mind and hit Jey w a running hurricanrana😛, after he just sat in the corner and threw his hands up but shi, maybe he'll talk to me now.

——
I couldn't find a gif of it yall i'm so mad.
——

The rest of the match went fine, Angelo got the pin on Jey and we won.

Imma do a part 2 next chapter yall, bare w me.