16 .

(2 TOTAL BELLAS REFERENCES THIS TIME. not rlly but it kinda is.) After a whole bunch of screaming somebody finally comes.

"Woah woah baby, what's going on?" Montez said grabbing Bianca because she dead was about to punch tf out of Jey.

"MANE THI-"

"Nuh uh, you not finna scream at me."

Bianca and Tamina tell him the whole thing, but still not even letting Jey say a single thing.

Montez stares at Jey.

"Whaaattttt." Montez looks at him with a shocked expression.

"It's not even li-" Jey was cut off.

"Shut the fuck up Jey we don't wanna hear it." Tamina said walking back into the locker room to see what was happening.

There was just silence for a couple of seconds before Tamina yelled out.

"BIANCA COME IN HERE LIKE RIGHT NOW." Tamina yelled

"wha-" Bianca looked into the locker room while Montez held her.

"B...COME ON FOR REAL WE NEED HELP." Sasha yelled now.

Jey just stood there looking dumb as fuck when he could be using this time to explain what happened 🙄 dumbass bitch.

"Igh um i'll be back stay right out here okay?" Bianca told Montez and he nodded.

Bianca walked in to see Livs shi all over the damn floor. Sanai had ripped up her clothes, basically jus destroyed her shi.

"SANAI." Bianca's jaw dropped.
——

Jey could hear all ts from outside the door they was being loud asf but i mean shi🤷‍♀️ Sanai was pissed tf off who wouldn't be seeing they nigga and the bitch they literally hate kissing.

"So what you gon do to fix this man?" Montez looked at Jey.

Jey stopped listening the moment he started talking, he was jus zoning out.

"JEY."

"Huh?"

"What the fuck you gon do?, nah actually what the fuck made you do that shi?"

"Igh look, so i was finna come apologize to Sanai n shi and Liv and Raquel was sitting here but i was minding my business. So nattie opened the door and i told her what i was here for she closed it then outta nowhere Liv walked up and started kissing on me bro so when Sanai opened the door she saw that shi."

"AND WHY THE FUCK YOU AIN STOP IT?" Montez was obviously getting mad, Sanai was like his lil sister.

"I was tryi-"

"don't wanna hear that mane you should've tried harder."

"Y-"

"Yea ion wanna hear no more of that shi Jey, you better make this shi right im not playing either." Montez shook his head and stood by the door.

—— IN THE LOCKER ROOM AGAIN.

"Nah this shi ain't gon end good.." Sasha said looking at Sanai who was deadass laughing.

"Oouu.....you scaring me now..." Bianca sat down.

"Jey still out there..?" Sanai stood up.

"Yea, girl please don't do no stupid shi." Tamina said

"....Liv out there still?" Sanai walked up to the door.