Chapter 88: Endings

Comenzar desde el principio

The Ninja, Faith, and Master Wu run back to the monastery.

Nya kicks an Oni before leaving "Copy that!"

"Aria," Lloyd looks at her

"Go" Aria commands, not taking her eyes off the Omega.

"I can't leave you here" Lloyd says worriedly

"I promised you we'll never be apart," Aria tells him "and I intend to keep that promise."

Lloyd nods hesitantly and drags Garmadon into the monastery. The Oni chase after the Ninja who close the doors behind them. Aria and the Omega stand in place as the Oni rush around them.

"You're a fool," The Omega tells her "no better then your mother."

"Well," Aria says "I see she got her parenting skills from you."

"I won't take back what I said," The Omega hits her staff on the ground angrily "you do not belong in the realm anymore then the first Spinjitzu Master did."

"You don't seem to understand," Aria says as her eyes glow purple "the best thing about being an Oni and a Dragon.."

Clouds form around Aria as she embraces her Oni side as Garmadon did and transforms.

"Is that I can be both," Aria smiles "I don't have to choose a side

"Is that I can be both," Aria smiles "I don't have to choose a side."

"You're foolish," the Omega says "Even as an Oni, you're nothing like one!"

"That's just it," Aria shakes her head "I'm not just an Oni.. I'm me."

The Omega growls before lunging at Aria. Aria effortlessly grabs ahold of the Omega's staff. The Omega shouts as she tries to pull her staff from Aria's grip.

"Even if you destroy me you'd have lost everything!" The Omega shouts "You're fellow protectors have fallen!"

"I doubt that," Aria says with a smile "one thing you should know about us ninja, we never know when to give up."

"You're as worthless as your mother," the Omega tells her spitefully

"Such a pity," Aria says as the Omega's weapon began to overload with Aria's power and began to shake "..obliteration."

Aria released the staff as it exploded, sending the Omega and Aria into black. At the same time, the ninja's Spinjitzu tornadoes merge into one, forming the largest Tornado of Creation. It creates a light and explodes.