Chapter 88: Endings

The name of the chapter is Endings, but no the book isn't actually ending so don't worry. Also sorry for the early morning updates. I update before I open at work.

After unfortunately losing Cole to the Oni, the ninja return to the Monastery to form a plan with Wu while Aria runs to check on Firstborne.

"How are you feeling grandmother?" Aria asks

"I'm perfectly fine child.." Firstborne replies as she stood up, turning to face Aria "Did you see your mother?"

"No," Aria replies "I saw the Omega though.. my other grandmother."

"You told her didn't you?" Firstborne states "That look of dissapointment on your face tells me everything. Do not take her words to heart. The Oni despise your parents after what they did. Do not let that evil women tell you who you are."

"I'm not," Aria shakes her head "but I can't help but feel that they are the ones who are wrong. My parents may not have truly loved each other.. but I was born into this world as I am for a reason."

"And do you believe you know that reason?" Firstborne asks

"I do," Aria replies

Aria meets with the Ninja as Kai finishes the golden weapons. After distributing them, the monks warn of the Oni's arrival at the monastery. The Ninja, Reika, Wu, Faith, and Lord Garmadon unite to hold off The Omega's Oni legions.

"No matter what happens Ninja," Lloyd says "We fight to protect this realm and each other."

The ninja nod in agreement as they head down the steps to face the Oni. The Omega and Aria glare at each other.

With that, a battle begins outside the monastery, with the Oni steadily overwhelming the Ninja and their allies until Cole returns in the Earth Driller. Overjoyed by his return, the Ninja gain a second wind and continue the battle.

To fight The Omega, Garmadon embraces his full Oni side and takes him on, though he's still overpowered

"You are Oni" the Omega whacks Garmadon away "But only in form. In your heart, I sense uncertainty and doubt" she strikes the staff at him, flying him back up the steps. "Part of you longs to understand these pitiful beings" Garmadon is down. The Oni walks up to Garmadon "To be one of them. Your hopes weaken you" she whacks Garmadon again. Garmadon loses his Oni form, and lies on the steps, weakened.

"Father!" Lloyd runs up to Garmadon. The Omega throws her power at him. It hits him against the monastery doors. A dark blast is thrown at the Omega, and she yells in pain. Aria jumped down in front of Garmadon.

"Aria," Lloyd looks at her

"Leave this one to me," Aria says "We have unfinished business."

"Aria.." Garmadon calls hesitantly "only an Oni can defeat an Oni.."

"I know.." Aria replies

Lloyd helps Garmadon up as the Oni push the ninja back towards the monastery.

"Fall back! Everyone, fall back now!" Lloyd shouts