Their venue for the ceremony was hosted at a rented mansion, with the most beautiful garden right in the backyard. Everyone was seated on a bricked courtyard, at the center of large circle of bushes with lilies inside. Just beyond the alter was a magnolia tree. And surrounding them were the most beautiful spring colors embedded in the nature setting, accentuating the soft colors of each bridesmaid's dress, and every groomsmen's flower in their suit.

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife." He smiled and looked to Dylan, who was already leaning in. "You may now kiss the bride-"

His words were cut off by loud cheers and applause as the couple at the altar locked lips while smiling into their wedded kiss.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now," Dylan whispered to Aria once they broke apart. She smiled against his lips,

"Happier than me?"

"Wayyy happier than you-" Aria giggled before capturing his lips once more.

As their friends and family continued to cheer, the two turned to them with joined hands and raised them in the air to celebrate. Beginning their walk down the three steps as the bridesmaids and groomsmen followed behind, they walked back down the aisle just as they came in.

~~~~~~~~

Reception music boomed through the speakers of the place while everyone danced to the upbeat music, waiting for the infamous bride and groom

Caterers served cocktails and appetizers on trays as they made their rounds within the mansion's decorated ballroom.  The bridesmaids had just changed as well as the groomsmen. And though Aria and Dylan were ready, they took about ten minutes just between the two of them to just relax in each other's arms.

Meanwhile outside, Silas had pulled Kingston off to the side to talk before things kicked off inside. He knew that Kingston wanted to speak to him at game night, but he just didn't feel ready. Still though, he knew that a conversation between them needed to be had. So all feelings aside, he'd have it. Even though, after that night, he told himself he'd never speak to Kingston again, though apparently life had other plans...

"...You go first," Kingston spoke after the two of them had been standing there for a moment, just awkwardly avoiding each other's gaze.

"I uh," Silas sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just wanted you to know that I forgive you...and even after everything, I...I still love you-"

"Silas-"

"No, just let me finish, please..." Kingston's head fell a bit and he found himself suddenly interested in the speckles of the concrete. "The past is the past, and it's better for us to just let it go, in my opinion. So, if you're okay with it, we don't have to be friends or anything, but I wouldn't ignore you if you were to speak to me anymore-" King chuckled,