35. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝!

Start from the beginning

" Will you do that again?" he demanded, he wanted an answer from her.

" No!" she cried.

She wanted this torture to end soon.

He smirked.

" Will you disrespect me again?" he asked, increasing his pace.

" No!" she said.

" Will you disobey me??" His actions were getting rougher and rougher.

" No no no! End this Chase... Please!" She cried, her voice broken.

That's when he felt bad for her. Anyhow, he continued to move his fingers fast inside her.

Soon she came all over his fingers, muffling a moan.

She had an orgasm nearly after two years. It was too much for her to bear. She felt really tired. Too tired to even lift her fingers.

She closed her eyes and lay down on the bed, motionless.

Chase watched her tired figure lying on the bed. He felt bad. He walked towards the washroom and brought a clean towel. She didn't react when he cleaned her down there. She only hissed lowly when he touched her butt, accidentally.

He made her wear his shirt as he ripped her shirt earlier. He then walked towards his room and brought the soothing gel.

By the time he returned to her room, she was still lying in the same position.

" Lay flat on your stomach," he said, his voice sounding gentle.

She didn't. She couldn't move her fingers even if she wanted to. She was tired.

Sighing, he gently shifted her position. She lay flat on her stomach. He clenched his jaws seeing her butt. It looked red. His fingerprints were everywhere on her ass cheeks.

Did I cross the line....? He wondered looking at her bruised butt.

Of course, came the reply from his heart.

" Rose...." He called, but she didn't respond.

He wasn't expecting her to respond to him after what he did to her just now.

He didn't mind her silence.

He applied the soothing gel all over her butt, she would hiss from time to time, and that's it. Nothing else.

None of them spoke.

He didn't realise that she was asleep already. He blew a puff of air on her butt cheeks after he was done applying the soothing gel.

" I...uh...I'm sorry Rose...!
I crossed the line. I was so angry. Not because you disrupted the meeting...I don't care about it... When you said that you would never love a violent man like me, I lost it. I felt like burning the whole world down.....I know...
I know... I am forcing you...But you don't have a choice, Rose... You should love me...you have to! Hmm?" Chase said, his voice low yet curt.

When he didn't hear any response from her, he leaned closer to tap her cheeks. That's when he saw her sleeping, soundly.

He clicked his tongue and sighed.

" Good night love" he kissed her cheeks.

She was sleeping in a comfortable position. He placed the pillow under her face and sat there watching her sleep.

After what felt like hours, he walked out of her room. He didn't go to his room, he walked straight to the study, he wanted to complete some important work.