Chapter 1

DUNK

"What is your new series about? Can you please tell me?" the reporter all but shoved her mic towards me.

"It's about a guy trying to hit on a girl but ended up with a guy. That's all I can say" I replied her while laughing.

"Who do you co-star with this time?"

"Joong, Joong Archen"

"This is the second time you're co-starring with him. Is the chemistry still good like your previous series?"

"Haha, of course, of course, Nong Joong is a great actor and I am truly grateful that I can work with someone I can be friendly and be comfortable with. He is truly a blessing"

"We heard that you guys are close friends in real life. But how close is close? Are the fans speculation coming to be true?"

"Hahaha, we are good friends, good buddies. We have to be because Y industry is more harder than any other industry. And, as I said before it is truly a blessing that I got paired with Nong Joong"

"Anything you want to say to your fans?"

"Swadeethuk khun, I hope everyone is staying healthy. I have a new drama series coming out called "Hidden Love", please give love and attention to my new project. Khobkhunthuk khun"

The TV was clicked off abruptly and I looked over my shoulder to the person who got a pout on his face.

"Good friend? Good buddies?" he exclaimed sulkily.

"Are we not?" I asked him as I am in a teasing state of mind.

"Well, does good friends kiss eachother?" he asked again.

I know he's sulky and would be very hard to please for the next few hours but when he sulked and pouted as much as he could, he's just adorable.

"Well, P'Off and P'Gun are also good friends who kiss eachother on and off screen" I replied while trying to maintain my poker face.

"That's not what I mean and you know it" he said and tried to get up from the couch.

"Alright! Alright! I know what you mean. Stop sulking na"

"I am not sulking"

"Okay, you're not sulking at all and your not pouting your lips at all" I teased him.

He glared at me and tried to get up again.

"Okay, Okay, Sorry na, sorry. What do you want me to do? You know as well as I do that it cannot be known. I thought we talked about this" I told him.

"I know that but.."

"What?"

"It's just..."

" You can tell me na.." I implored.

"I hate that I cannot tell the world that You are Mine and that we are very much in love"

"Awww, I'm sorry, baby"

"It's not your fault, don't apologize"

"I can't help it when you're feeling this way"

"Can't be help" he said so dejectedly.

"Would a kiss make it better?" I asked him.

"I guess" he answered sheepishly. I laughed so hard.

"What?" he asked defensively.

"Nothing" I told him and pecked him on his lips.

"You called that a kiss" he asked very offended.

"You did not specify what type of kiss you want." I teased him.

He pushed me down on the couch, kissed me tentatively at first but then got bold and explored with his tongue and made my head dizzy.

(This is the pilot chapter and if you want more,please follow me and share with your friends)