As I got up. I picked up a large metal candelabra. I wacked him over the head with it. He snatched it from me and punched me in the face. My face felt like it broke. I fell down from the punch alone. When I stood back up. He smirked. He conjured up an energy ball. He threw it at me. I picked up a thick couch cushion and held it up to protect myself. The cushion flew into pieces upon impact and the blast threw me backwards. If I didn't really know what he was capable of, I would think he's trying to kill me. At least that energy ball wasn't powerful. But I'm sure it still could've done some damage. I stood up once again. I wiped blood from my nose. I felt blood run down my neck from when he bit me.

I don't know why but I said, "is that all you got. Fuck you. I'll never submit to you. I hope this isn't your version of romance because it sucks."

He roared and attacked me. He didn't hold back with the punches, the kicks and throwing me from wall to wall. I groaned. I used the wall to climb back up. He came behind me and brushed his body against mine. Even beaten and broken my dick got hard when he came behind me. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. He licked the shell of my ear. I gasped. When he grabbed my pants and ripped them I didn't have the energy to stop him.

He rubbed his dick against my ass cheeks. I shivered. I was too weak to hold myself up so he grabbed my waist and held me up. His dick still probed my ass. I tried to wiggle away, but I was too weak. I felt his dick drip liquid. He rubbed it against my ass, wetting it. When I felt him push through, I groaned from the pain. He stopped, then licked and kissed the back of my neck. I felt him secreting more moisture. When he started back moving I moaned from pleasure this time, not pain. My body was in pleasure and in terrible pain. It was so confusing. When he sped up I moaned louder. He growled and shivered against me. He grabbed my hair and snatched my head back. He turned my face and licked my cheek as his pace became faster and faster. He licked the blood from my lip then kissed me. It all felt so weird but somehow right.

So suddenly. Too suddenly, I felt my dick ejaculate from one of the best climaxes of my life. I don't know what happened but I felt blackness overtake me.

***************************

Mickey Pov

I felt Chaos retreat. My eyes change back to their original color. I didn't want Chaos in charge, but this needed to be done. Shane needs to know that he doesn't have a choice. That this will happen. He was going to meet Chaos sooner or later so now was as good as time as any.

I must admit. I admire him. He fought to the end. He didn't give up, which in turn made it worse for him but still. You have to admire grit. I frowned when he fainted. I wanted to fuck him again. That was bliss. So pleasurable. I haven't fully merged with Chaos but I felt his pleasure. My pleasure. Our pleasure and it was paradise. I won't be able to stop fucking him. I leaned down and grabbed his shoulder and teleported us back to Shine's.

I took him to the room that I used here. Ashford and the rest barged in and gasped. "What did you do?" Ashford was upset. She ran to him and shook his shoulders. I frown. He should have woken by now. I watched as Ashford touched all over him.

"His spine is misaligned." She looked at me.

I shrugged. "He met Chaos."

"Did you think that this was a good time for Chaos to meet him. Couldn't you have waited until we were mated. You have probably killed him." I growled at her. She got quiet.

I ripped my wrist open and fed him my blood.

"I have a plan to remove the humans if they aren't gone tomorrow."

"About time. What do you want to do?" Stated Makay.

"First, I was trying to see how deep their operation went. I wanted to make sure we didn't have to take on another area. But no. They aren't working with anyone. I've been teleporting in and rescuing citizens. Their strategy is weak. They have a guard captain in each area held hostage so the citizens do what they ask so they can protect their captain from being killed. They studied and searched out all the powerful beings and kidnapped their mates to get them to switch sides. The idiots got their mates held in the arena. They haven't been checking on them. I've rescued several and returned them to their mates. Especially the vampires. Soon they will have no leverage. They still don't know how we can get in and out of the city."