Tavish winking his eye : yes Wifey You heard absolutely right.

YN rolling her eyes: Is it necessary to crack jokes?

YN starts eating again.

Tavish typing: this is not a joke Wifey.
That's reality.

YN shook : yea... Ok..

YN takes out her phone from her pocket and calls someone. And puts the phone on the table and turns on the speaker.

YN on call : Hello mere gadhe bhai..

Otherside Bhuvik : Di.. seriously Gadha and me ? And tell me, there has been no call for a week, what keeps you so busy?

YN while eating : Aise hi busy thi. And I had to tell you that you are going to be a MAMA.

As soon as YN spoke, there was silence on the other side.

After some time Bhuvik : That's why you were busy.

YN's eyes widen after hearing Bhuvik's words.
And a smirked comes on Tavish's face.

YN scolding tone : Gadhe.. I'm almost 2months pregnant.

Bhuvik laugh : Ohh Means my prediction was wrong. Well jeeju aapko kaise handle kaise kar rahe hai?

YN confused : what do you mean?

Bhuvik mocking tone : I mean You get so moody during your periods, and now you're pregnant... bechare mere jeeju....

YN annoyingly : I'm not too much moody ok, aur tere jeeju koi moody nahi hai ok. Rather a demon.

YN looks at Tavish. The one who was looking at her while leaning on the chair.

Bhuvik laughing : Oh really Then it is very good, the demonic will suit the demon very much.

Bhuvik starts laughing.

YN : You.. na....

Then Bhuvik : Ok Di It's time for my chemistry lab test. Bye...

Bhuvik disconnects the call.

YN shakes her head looking at her phone.
She raises her head and looks at Tavish.

Tavish Smirked : Demon...

YN showing her teeth : Vo to aise hi bol diya. Don't take it seriously.

Tavish : Agar seriously liya to...

YN smile : Still you won't do anything.

Tavish looking at YN's lips : you really think i will do nothing Wifey.

YN looking through the eyes of Tavish : Pervert

Tavish eye wink : Only for you Wifey.

YN shook her head..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In India

SP was in his office which was legal. Devan was also there. Both were doing some discussion on some project.