71

ALL I DO{ messages , irl}

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ALL I DO
{ messages , irl}

silvers <3 — niola
my fav ❤️matt

silvers <3
MATATTT

my fav ❤️
NIAAAA

silvers <3
I HAVE RLLY RLLY RLLY GOOD NEWS

my fav ❤️
DID UR MOM GET CUSTODY???

silvers <3
YESSS

my fav ❤️
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMF

silvers <3
IKKKKK

my fav ❤️
i can't wait to meet her
from what you've said, she sounds GREAT

silvers <3
she is
i can't wait to introduce you

my fav ❤️
what ab ur dad?

silvers <3
after i told the judge about the burn mark and everything that happened, he was arrested

my fav ❤️
well that's a good thing right?

silvers <3
yeah but he's still my dad
it was surreal to watch him get taken away in handcuffs

my fav ❤️
at least now you don't have to be afraid of him randomly showing up at your guys house

silvers <3
you're right
and i don't wanna complain too much bc the case ended perfectly, but i just want to forget the image of him getting pulled away like that yk?

my fav ❤️
how ab we all hang out today?
u can bring ur mom so she can meet us
and we'll bring rayne

silvers <3
oh my god i miss rayne SO MUCH
i feel like i haven't seen her in years

my fav ❤️
well after today u guys get to live together w ur mom again

silvers <3
js thinking about it makes me feel so happy
this has been my dream for so long

niola and matt decided for everyone to meet at his favorite restaurant — because the triplets were planning to go there tonight anyway.

nick and chris were confused at first since matt initially said that niola was busy today, but they didn't say anything. whereas niola's mom was extremely excited when she said that she's going to introduce her to matt.

jasmine heard about this matt guy during the trail. he was the one who saved niola. and because of that, she owes this boy her daughter's life.

when niola explained that rayne was going to be there, jasmine's excitement doubled. she hasn't seen rayne since christmas and even then, their encounter only lasted a few hours before she had to return to work.

"what should i wear?" jasmine asks niola while shuffling through her closet.

the only reason niola wasn't able to stay at home was because jasmine changed the locks to avoid dave from breaking in. but now that her father is in prison, she won't have to worry about that and they've returned home.

"you can wear anything, mom." niola says. "it's just dinner."

"yeah, but this is my first time meeting your boyfriend and first impressions are important." her mom explains, pulling two shirts from their hangers and holding them in front of herself in front of the mirror. "but more importantly, i'm seeing rayne again."

"i don't think ray's gonna judge your shirt." niola says, watching from the bed as her mom stress out over something so minimal. "she's a toddler."

"but this is the first time i can consider myself to be her primary guardian." jasmine says, walking out of her closet and flopping down on her bed beside her daughter. "this is the first time i won't have to be worried about her safety while we're together."

niola stands up from the mattress and walks into her mom's closet. the clothing is still split down the middle — her mom's clothes on the left, her father's clothes on the right. niola walks to the lift side and begins flicking through the shirts.

niola knows that her mom acts like a teenager sometimes when she stressed about issues that are usually reserved for younger girls. this is because jasmine wasn't able to be a teen like everyone else. she gave up that experience to settle down with dave. the fact that jasmine was unable to enjoy her teenage years is the reason why she feels so upset knowing that niola's childhood was spent taking care of rayne.

"how about this one?" niola says, taking a dress off of its hanger and holding it up.

"a dress?" her mom asks, sitting up, scooting to the end of her bed, and leaning her elbows on her knees to examine the clothing. "isn't that too fancy for a casual dinner?"

"i'll wear a dress with you," niola says. "then we'll both be fancy."

jasmine laughs, "okay."

1 new message from silvers <3 :
"wear something fancy"

.∘◦❀◦∘.
a/n : idc what anyone says i love niola and jasmine's mother-daughter relationship so much
..