14

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ social media , irl }

NICOLASSTURNIOLO POSTED.

liked by christophersturniolo, camillesolace, and 9,324 others

nicolassturniolo photo dump bc i haven't posted in quite a while

tagged : christophersturniolo , niolasilvers , matthew.sturniolo

view all comments.

user nick in green >>>

niolasilvers it's been a crazy month
nicolassturniolo louder 🗣️ 🗣️
niolasilvers ITS BEEN A CRAZY MONTH

user what is with nick and stars recently??

user FINALLY SOMEONE IS POSTED NIOLA AND MATT CONTENT
user FR WEVE BEEN MALNOURISHED

user why is everyone freaking out about niola and matt??? camille and chris have been in front of your faces this whole time

user who is carrying niola in the last pic?
nicolassturniolo her boyfriend of course
user why was he carrying her??
nicolassturniolo because he's literally whipped
matthew.sturniolo she said her feet hurt
nicolassturniolo she also said that she would be perfectly fine and you didn't have to carry her
matthew.sturniolo just trying to prove i'm a good boyfriend 🤷‍♂️

user this photo dump is so ❤️❤️

camillesolace when you're left out of the dump 😭
christophersturniolo real
nicolassturniolo don't even. you're literally in the second slide christopher 🙄🙄
christophersturniolo am i?? you posted matt so much that i didn't even notice myself hiding in there

user they all look so good wtf

user im gonna bet that niola and matt will only last like one more week

matthew.sturniolo my oh my! who is that hottie in the last slide? 😏
nicolassturniolo if you're trying to flirt, just stop. you sound like some creepy old man who prays on small children.
niolasilvers hate to break it to you, but i'm not a small child

user MATT FLIRTING???

on his way to class, matt jumps at the feeling of someone tapping him on the shoulder. he closes his locker and smiles, knowing that it's niola.

they've been in this fake relationship for a month now. over this time, matt feels like he's gotten to know niola a lot better. and yet, she's still closed off – whenever she's about to confide in him or possibly create a romantic moment between them, she comes up with a quick excuse to leave the scene completely.

matt turns around to face her, but someone else is standing in her place. the person who tapped him is definitely not niola. it's some other girl. niola doesn't have straight brown hair or light green eyes.

"uh," matt says, glancing around. he looks behind the girl, searching for niola. but she's nowhere to be found. "do i know you?"

matt notices that the girl is holding something behind her back as she looks down at her shoes shyly. she then looks up at him, her pale cheeks overtaken by a light blush. "yeah, we had history together last year. i sat in the front, you sat in the back."

matt just stares at her. does she seriously expect him to memorize everyone in every class he's ever taken? because he doesn't. he has absolutely no clue who this girl is.

"nice to know," he says, "but i still don't know who you are."

"right, sorry." she apologizes, removing her hands from behind her back and giving matt the item. she holds her open palms out, revealing a small envelope. he looks down at it as she urges him to take it. "i'm hosting a party tonight. it's my seventeenth birthday, by the way. i wanted to invite you, matt!"

he gently pushes her envelope away before he says, "sorry. but i already have a girlfriend and it wouldn't be right for me to go to your party while she and i are dating."

with that, matt turns his back to the short brunette and begins walking away. he needs to get to class and she's already made him late. matt smiles to himself as he remembers that his next class is with niola. now, he's in even more of a rush to get there.

"wait!" the girl shouts as she runs up to him and grabs his wrist to stop him from walking any further.

matt rolls his eyes and yanks his wrist out of her grasp. "i already declined your invitation."

"you can bring your girlfriend." she tells him, slipping the envelope into the pocket of his black hoodie. "you're dating niola silvers, right? well, she and i are actually really good friends. i was planning to invite her anyway. i'd love for you to birng her as your plus-one!"

matt instantly knows that she's lying. he knows niola well enough to know that she doesn't have any 'good friends'. but for his own entertainment, he agrees to go to this girl's party and acts like he'd fallen for her trick. if she's planning to keep up this act for the entire party, things will quickly get really interesting.

.∘◦❀◦∘.
a/n : a party ⁉️⁉️⁉️😱😱
also every time i see matt, i get motivation to write
so whenever i have no motivation i just look at my pinterest board for him 🤭
..