𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 9

|| Y/n pov ||
I jumped off the building, and used my powers making me land safely, I saw the police with their guns ready to shot me. "Hold your fire." The chief said. I looked up, and ran towards April.

"Y/n!" She held out her arms for me, as I ran into them hugging her. She pulled back pushing some hair out of my face. "I'm so glad your ok." She breathed out. "Same." We looked over still holding on to each other to see the turtles slowly walking out of the sewer.

"What are you?" The chief asked me.

"I'm Y/n O'Neil." I smirked at the lady while April squeezed my elbows.

She looked back over at the turtles. "Hold your fire." She said.

I looked at Donnie, and gave him a wink, as he slightly smirked at me.

"What are you?" She walked closer to them.

"We're not really into labels." Mikey said.

""Some call us freaks. Monsters." Leo said.

"Let's just say we're four brothers from New York who hate bullies and love this city." Raphael said.

"And right now, we're the city's best hope." Donnie said.

The policeman scoffed. "Why should I believe you?"

"You don't have to take it from us. Take it from him." Leo pointed at Vern.

Vern stood their with nothing to say. "Go head, Vern, tell her about the arrangement" i gestured towards the police woman.

Vern chuckled. "What arrangement?"

Raph cracked his knuckles glaring at him.

"Oh, that...Arrangement. Look, The Falcon is still The Falcon. I just may have gotten by with a little help from my friends, and little O'Neil." Vern looked over at the turtles, then at me.

"These four are the ones who took Shredder down the first time, along with Y/n. I was kind of more of a wingman." Vern explained.

"We've been doing our part to protect this city from the shadows." Leo said. I jumped when I heard a big bang, and saw some more stuff flying.

April held me close, as I looked up.

"And we think we have something to offer." Leo yelled over the loudness.

"We're gonna need..."

"Strategy." Raphael stood in front of Leo with a smile, putting his hand on the middle.

"Instinct." Leo put his on top of Raphs.

"Logic." Mikey also put his hand in looking over at Donnie.

"And boatloads of heart." Donnie put his hand in the middle, as they threw up their hands with smiles.

I smirked at the turtles, then back at April.

"Load up!" Chief yelled, while everyone scattered around getting into cars.

"April, Casey, and Vern need to escort to pier 90." Donnie explained but I quickly stopped him.

"No, I'll go with April. You guys got this." I smiled at him as he nodded.

"The electromagnetic force of the portal is coming from there. Forwarding you the coordinates." Donnie explained touching his system in front of his face, as he got into the bus.

"Send a team! Take us to the Chrysler Building. We'll make our way up to his ship and take down Krang on his some turf." Leo said staring at the chief while getting in the car also.

April grabbed my hand, and led me to Casey's car, as I got in the back with Vern.

I looked up, and saw the war machine forming.

...

"Alright their splinting up." Casey said as we drove the opposite way of the turtles.

"Wait, we aren't going with the turtles? Why aren't we going with the turtles?when something bad happens, you want to be with the turtles." Vern yelled.

"Hey! I'm hurt! You've got me, bro." I hit Vern, as he slightly nodded.

"Your right."

...

There where rocks falling from the sky, while one landed in front of us. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Casey!" April yelled.

"Hold on!" Casey yelled, I grunted as I flew around in the back seat with Vern.

Some yellow poles came up, and police hit them, while Casey stepped on it we almost made it till the back of his car got hit making us fly up, Vern held me down, as I yelled.

"Casey! Casey!" April yelled, while we made it in.

...

Donnie jumped on the edge of the building, and looked at the objects flying, while using his goggles.

"This things 57% complete. If we don't stop it now, it's gonna be ready to go in less than four minutes." Donnie explained looking up at the half done machine.

"Guys, what are we waiting for?" Mikey asked.

"You got this?" Leo asked Raphael, as he breath. "Yeah, I got this." he stepped up, and jumped onto one of the objects. "Surfs up, New York!" They all jumped.

...

|| Y/n pov ||

I opened my door, with a groan getting out. I held my head, and stumbled into April, as she held on to me. April and I turned our heads when we heard loud noises.

"Do you hear that? It sounds strange." Casey asked as we walked closer into the building.

"Like alien spacecraft in the sky strange?" Vern asked.

"No." Casey stoped us, while we heard bikes.

"That's kind of strange." We quickly ran and hid behind some boxes, when we saw the Rhino, and the Pig, coming our way.

"We've gotta keep our eyes out for intruders." The pig spoke.

"Well, what do intruders look like?" The rhino asked dumbfounded.

"Anybody that's not a big pig or big rhino." The pig told him.

"Ah."

"Oh, oh, boy. Listen. You guys secure the portal device." Casey sat back down, and looked back at the two mutants. "I'll deal with those two."

"Secure the portal device? What does that even mean?" Vern nervously chuckled.

"It means kick the butt of anyone that's guarding it, wait for Donnie's go signal and shut it down." He explained, while I smiled. "Oh yeah, kicking ass." I said with a grunt, while they looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah, but we don't know how many people are guarding it!" Vern yelled. I looked at him hurt that he would underestimate me.

"Well, do you wanna switch?" Casey yelled back, as Vern got quiet, looking at the two, then side eying me. "Yeah, no. We're gonna secure the portal."

"I thought so." Casey got up, and went in open view. "Hey, fellas! Remember me?"

"Hey, cop, how's your noggin?" The rhino pointed at his head.

"Come on!" Casey said.

"As you wish." They laughed and started to chase after him.

I got up leading the way. "I'm disappointed that your underestimating me , Vern."

"Well, sorry kid." He mumbled following behind me.

...