𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 7

|| Y/n pov ||

The turtles, and I sat in an hot plane, I took my jacket off, and rolled up my long sleeves.

Mikey groaned cooling himself off. "Aren't there supposed to be, like, pretty stewardesses handing out warm hand towels and stuff?" Mikey asked wiping off his forehead.

"Not down here, Mikey. Not for us." Raphael said, bouncing an ball off the wall. Leo put his head in his hand stressed.

"Oh, boy, Bebop and Rocksteady are on a route back to New York." Donnie's system showed up in front of his face.

"What?" Leo asked.

"They must have already retrieve the last piece they needed to open the portal." Donnie explained.

"Looks like our planes about to cross over theirs, right?" Leo asked leaning over Donnie's shoulder.

"Yeah, with a 3,000 foot separation. Uh, I could plot a course for intercept, but we'd have to jump." Donnie said, I quickly got up with excitement. "Yes!" I said, as the turtles looked at me confused.

"What? It's hot in here, and don't mean to be mean, but you guys give off a lot of body heat." I held up my finger at them.

"Jump?" Raphael asked with wide eyes.

We stood over the edge looking down.

"Oh, boy. Guys, I don't know if this is such a good plan. " Raphael looked scared.

"Oh, come on, don't go getting soft on me now, Raph. This is gonna be fun." Mikey hit his shoulder.

I stood in front of Donnie, letting the wind blow in my hair, as I felt the cool breeze, while Donnie looked at his watch.

"We gotta go now. We only have a 30 second window. You know the plan." Donnie said. He grabbed my waist, as I gasped, when we jumped.

"Donnie, I wasn't ready!" I yelled at him, holding up my hands.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized.

...

|| 2nd person pov ||

"Uh, dudes." Mikey looked over at Donnie, and Y/n as they jumped.

"What?" Leo asked while he faced away not seeing them.

"They jumped." Mikey said.

"They jumped!" Raphael yelled.

"All right, one for all." Leo said, as he jumped, but Raphael quickly tried to stop him. "Wait, wait, wait! You don't have a chute!"

"I don't need a chute. I got my board!" Mikey yelled at he jumped, leaving Raphael worrying.

"Oh, this is awesome!" Mikey flipped in the air with his board.

"Donnie, how are we going to land?" Y/n asked, holding on to his arm.

"Hold on tight." Donnie said, as Y/n held on. He shot one of his tools on the plane, as he went under the plane wrapping it around, they grunted when they landed in an hard hit, he clicked on a buckle on her pants, and then him, keeping them steady.

"Uh, I'm off! I'm off target!" Leo said in panic.

"Need a lift, bro?" Mikey asked his oldest brother, as Leo grabbed on to him, making Mikey stumble.

"Slow down, Mikey!" Leo yelled holding on to his shell.

"Prepare for the ouch." Mikey warned.

They both landed with grunts. "Ouch, ouch, ouch."