𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 2

The turtles watched the game more while yelling. Mikey enjoyed his pizza a little to much, and dropped it on the court. The turtles paused, and looked at Mikey. Leo looked at his brother, as Mikey looked at him scared. The player quickly slipped on the pizza, as the turtles, quickly left the scene.

"That was a close call." Donnie said as they ran in the sewers.

"We're gonna have to find a new spot to watch the game now, Mikey." Raph said.

Mikey stopped, and looked up at the parade that was going on.

"Mikey!"

"Mikey, what are should doing?" His brothers asked as they stood by him. "It's the Halloween parade, bro. I always wanted to be in the Halloween parade. It's the one night of the year where we fit in." Mikey looked at the parade in amazement.

"Mikey, we'll never fit in. We're ninjas. We live in the shadows. Let's go!" Leo tapped his shoulders going back to running.

"Yeah, let's go." Mikey stared at the parade in front of him. The sewers opened up revealing Mikey, as he smiled at everything he saw, while no one judged him.

"Cool."

An yellow car drove by, and stopped transforming into an human. "Looking good, bruh." He said, as he high five Mikey. "Whoa! Thanks man!"

"Mikey? Mikey." Leo popped out calling out to his brother. "This is my city. These are my people!" He stomped on the sewer pushing Leo back down, and grabbed an microphone from some guy.

"New York in the house!" He sang with an high pitched voice.

Mikey quickly got dragged back down by his foot. "That was the most amazing thing ever!"

"What part of ninjas move in the shadows don't you understand?" Raph yelled at him.

"Y/n! How'd it go?" Donnie asked the girl.

"D, I'm looking at the data from Baxters iPad." Y/n paced back and forth, as April leaned on the rails listening closely.

"Hey, you got in. What did you find?"

"Hold on. D, the files are erasing. It's some sort of self destruct program." Y/n tapped the watch trying to get the files back as April leaned over her shoulder.

"Erasing?" Donnie said confused.

"Before they started erasing, we had an chance to read a couple of Baxters emails, and I was right. Baxter is working with the Foot Clan. Shredder is being transported to prison in upstate New York tonight. And the Foot Clan are planning on hitting the convoy." Y/n explained.

"They're gonna break him out of police custody. He'll be free again." Donnie stared off into space, hanging up on Y/n.

"Who, Donnie?" Leo asked stepping close to him.

"Shredder."

...

"April, I have to go and help our turtles." Y/n said after she hung up the phone on Donnie.

"No, Y/n, shredder is dangerous." April took her hand stopping her.

"April, I can take him. Last time I fought him, I had him." Y/n jerked her hands away, walking towards the rails.

April, paused and looked at her sister. "Fine." She gave in.

Y/n smirked, and ran towards her engulfing her with a big hug. "Thanks, April, you won't regret this ." Y/n boots clicked as she ran, pointing at April.

...

"You have meditated for nearly 24 hours. In ten seconds you will reach nirvana and total spiritual enlightenment. Ten, nine..." A man on a speaker spoke, while Splinter was upside down holding himself up with just his pointer finger.