𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 1

|| 2nd person pov |||

Y/n was flying around NYC having the best time of her life, when she saw the turtles her face instantly got happier. She flew towards them floating in front of them.

"Hey, fellas." She smiled at the turtles in front of her, as the wind slightly blew in her hair. "Hey, Y/n. Oh, nothing, I've just been lifting weights." Mikey showed off his muscles as Y/n laughed. "Keep it up Mikey." Y/n chuckled.

"So, you coming to the game with us?" Donnie fiddled with his three fingers looking at the girl, as she flew towards them landing in front of them.

"Not tonight, my turtles." Y/n put her hands on Donnie's muscles, as he frowned a bit.

"Wish you could come." Leo stepped forward.

"Yeah, it's the best game tonight." Raph smirked.

"Well you know who I'm going for." Y/n smiled walking backwards to the edge.

"Where you going?" Mikey asked.

"I've got go meet up with April. Tell me how the game goes." Y/n sent them a wink, and jumped off the building, and used her powers lifted her up.

"Fellas it's go time." Donnie shook off Y/n presence, and turned his attention back to his brothers.

"Turtle formation in three, two, one!" Leo yelled, as they jumped off the roof, and went down the building doing flips.

Mikey yelped when he hit his chest on an statue, as Raph landed on his shell, then Donnie on Raph, Leo landed on Donnie's, but quickly fell off, while Donnie caught him by his hand.

"What happened to turtle formation?" Leo looked at Mikey,

"Turtle formation? I thought you said squirrel formation!" Mikey said dumbfounded.

"Why would he say squirrel...what's squirrel formation?" Raph snapped flicking Mikey's head with his fingers.

"Guys, chill out let's go." Donnie flew Leo up, as they landed on another building sliding.

"Hey, Raph, do that thing." Donnie landed on his brothers chest waiting for him to do it.

"Ah, no I don't wanna do it. It hurts." Raph said.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it, I won't stop till you do it." Donnie repeated looking him dead in his eyes.

Raph thought about it while he kept bugging him. "Okay, fine!"

Raph got under his shell, while he went underwater, with Donnie.

"Whoo-whoo!"

Raph grabbed Donnie's staff as Donnie enjoyed the ride. Raph then flipped donnie over as they continued to flip. "donnie!" Leo yelled

"Here we go." Donnie held out his staff, as Leo grabbed onto it, and swung him up, into a sewer.

"You set it up right?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, he'll be there, I promise." Donnie reassured him.

They made their way, up, as Mikey took the box from the pizza guy, who was staring at his phone. "Thanks Kevin,. See you next week!" Mikey called out spinning on a pole.

Leo opened up a gate, as his brothers went in, while Leo shushed them.

"Go, go, go!"

"Guys, you know the drill. Let's get that box from Mikey." Leo was the the first grabbing the box from Mikey. "Give me that!" He smiled.

"Over here! Whoa!" Raph grabbed the box but was about to fall over, as he shot the box back to Leo. "Raph over here!"

Mikey tried to grab the box. Leo threw the box again but, Mikey quickly kicked it making it go into his hands. "I'll take that!" Donnie used an sligshot, as the box shot towards Donnie, which made him get hit in the face by the pizza box.