66

(The first part of the match will be skipped, as it's not very interesting, the only information to keep in mind is that Midorikawa got injured and got substituted.)

-

[Further into the match]

(2 inazuma and 1 Qatar)

2:1

"What the hell..." I thought, the sun was awfully strong today, I have never sweat this much, we had the advantage yet we were suddenly all tired.

Our stamina were reduced to a lower level, which isn't a good sign.

After the opponent got a score from us with a rough play, they reveal their plans about taking advantage on the second half to win, by tiring us the first half by playing roughly against us.

Due to the heat, not only Midorikawa left the field, but Hiroto and Tsunami aswell, they couldn't handle the sun anymore.

Tachimukai substitue for Hiroto as a midfielder, meanwhile Tobitaka on the defense to substitute Tsunami.

"We're counting on you! Tachimukai, Tobitaka!" Endou shouted.

"Yes!"
"'Kay'"

Replied the two of them at the same time.

Despite having two new substitutes on our side, I notice my teammates becoming weak aswell.

Especially Fubuki, it's normal afterall.. He isn't used to such environment, he comes from a very cold place.

"This is bad..." I mumble, we either need to defend till the match end since we have the score advantage, or score even more...

The first choice seems to be the best one.

Fubuki and Kidou advance forward to the opponents goal to attempt a score, but Fubuki was too tired, the goalkeeper easily blocked his technique.

After this last effort, Fubuki falls on his knees then his whole body gave up on the ground.

"Fubuki!" Endou shouted.

I quickly went by Fubuki's side trying to wake him up.

"Fubuki!" I approach him, kneeling down to support him, then I notice the amount off sweat he was trench.

"This is dangerous..." my eyes widen, the others arrived to help as well.

The opponent's captain approaches us.

"Looks like you'll be at your limit soon. We'll acknowledge that you did pretty well in this temperature." The opponent's captain said.

"What?" Endou look at him.

His teammate next to him starts to speak.
"We'll be the ones to win in the end, since we've been tempered in these extremes."

The captain continues.
"How much can your specialty plays withstand our attacks?" He provoked us.

Which seems to have enraged Endou and the others.

Then, Fubuki got substituted by Toramaru.

I sigh, seeing Hiroto, Fubuki and Tsunami out so quickly is putting us in a rather surprising situation, almost all of the substitutes have been used, the only one left was Fudou on the bench.

"You're doing alright?" Gouenji ask.

"Yeah, for now.. But this temperature is seriously dangerous." I reply, I seriously was sweating so much, I'd litteraly crave for a bath right now.

"We've already lost too much players.." Kidou join in the conversation.

"Let's just do our best, alright?" Kazemaru said from behind.

We all nodded.

After what seems a long hours but was just barely few minutes, we tried to score and defend, but we were getting just too tired, the opponent got another score. As it tie against us.

2:2

But most of us have noticed that whenever Toramaru approach the goal, he would immediately pass the ball to someone else to let them score, which upset Gouenji because he thought that Toramaru had lots of chance to score but didn't.

With time against us, Gouenji just shoot the ball at the direction of Toramaru, barely scratching his shoulder.

It gave me. A. Heart. Attack.

"What the hell, Gouenji?!" I said.

Then Gouenji approached Toramaru and started to talk about reality right through him, about how we were against the world and that he needed to score instead of assisting.

The others also encouraged him to score, wanting to see his full potential, not wanting it to go to waste.

After this, Toramaru understood what he needed to do now, after hearing all our words, he knew that he could trust us to help him.

The match continues, we start the offense by going to the opponent's field, all our teammates started to support Toramaru for a attempt of shooting.

Toramaru arrives right in front of the goal and perform a secret hissatsu he has kept for a long time.

"Tiger drive!" he release a powerful shot toward the goalkeeper, but Toramaru's shot was so powerful it pierced against the block of the goalkeeper.

GOAL!

3:2

After this, the referee whistle for the end of the match.

We've finally won!

We all went to Toramaru to congratulate him for his shot, but he somehow got now a confident personality after getting shot by Gouenji...

"I haven't got serious yet!" Toramaru spoke.

We all got surprised by his words but smiled either way.

"Why, you..." Gouenji smiled.

"Gouenji. Next time, please avoid shooting people.." I sigh while glaring at him.

"No promises." He replied with a chuckle.

"Okay, let's win the next match too, we can't end in the Asia preliminary after all!" Exclaimed Toramaru.

"Is it me, or did his personality change?" Kidou whispered to us.

I shrug.

Endou appeared out of nowhere behind us and pat our shoulders.
"Its fine! I like it this way!" He grin.

"You're letting this happen too much, captain.." I sigh at Endou.

"But how come someone this good didn't participate in the Football Frontier?" Asked Kabeyama to us.

"I couldn't!" Toramaru answered after hearing the question.

"Why?" Endou ask.

"Well, I'm.... Still a Sixth grader in elementary school!" He answered.

-
(For people who don't know, Toramaru is either 11-12 years old, the Football Frontier is only allowed for Middle school students of in between 14-15 years old, meaning he can't participate because he's too young!)
-

Everyone stare at Toramaru in shock.

"E-elementary SCHOOL?!" We all shouted.

"Gouenji! You hit a kid!!" I look at him.

"I didn't know-!" He look at me.

This is how the match against Qatar ended!

-

<Author's Note>

Hello! Merry Christmas or Happy New year for people who's reading this when it's coming out!

I know it's been like 3 months I haven't post anything, blame my school for putting me through 1 month of internship suddenly like this... I've been trying to write stuff but unable to, lack of time, but I'll try to write more now since I'm free from internships!

Expect more from me!