8

[Near the inazuma Tower]

I was watching Gouenji and Kageyama practice for the inazuma Otoshi, Endou, Shouri and Aki we're there to help them with it.

Soon as they succeed to jump enough high they decided to go directly to the synchronization.

But when they tried Kageyama fell in fear, as Gouenji landed down safely, and that's when we learned that...

"I'm not.... Good with heights.." Said Kabeyama shivering.

If Kageyama was scared of height, it'll be a problem with balance for Gouenji, so time for another plan!

"How about you try looking at Gouenji only and not down?" Asked Endou.

"I'll try that.." Replied Kageyama.

Same results sadly, even if Kabeyama was concentrated enough he still looked down and would be scared, as always Endou has ideas, let's hope they work out.

After school I saw Aki, Endou and Kageyama in the swimming pool of the school trying to help Kageyama with heights.

"What are you looking at?" Asked Domon who suddenly appeared behind me.

"Woah-! oh it's you." I sigh.

"You were hoping for who?" He seemed sad about my reaction.

"No one." I replied and walked away.

"I'm pretty sure you were expecting someone!" He exclaimed with a smile following me.

"Not really, you're imagining stuff !" I said.

"Anyway, can you help me with practice?" He asked.

"Sure, but I thought you didn't wanted to? Since you're a.. You know. New player?" I look at him.

"We never know, who can break a leg or two the day of the match." He joked and walked away.

"..." Now that he mentions it... I'm also a new player.. But they'll probably choose Gouenji in the game.

-

[The day of the match/Nosei junior high]

The surroundings was quite... Different from ours?

There was lot of nature, trees, no.

"IT'S A JUNGLE!" I shouted looking around.

We we're in the accompany of Natsumi and her butler they came in a super fancy car, meanwhile we came in a caravan.

Suddenly we saw a bunch of people with the soccer uniform of Nosei, doing some weird stuff on Natsumi's car.

Some were jumping on top of it, some were just... Messing with it.

"That's... That's the Nosei junior High players!" Exclaimed Haruna holding her book of informations.

"For real now?!" I look at her and she nodded.

"How can we lose to them..." Commented Someoka.

We walked in the field seeing a lot of spectators cheering for Nosei Junior High.

As expected I was put as a substitute for this match. "How upsetting.." I mumbled.

The match went pretty badly, the opponent had avantages of speed and strength, moreover when Someoka decided to shoot they stopped him by blowing him away with a hissatsu.

Wich ended up with Someoka having a twisted ankle.

"We'll have to switch players..." Said Endou looking at us.

"I give you guys my place!" Said Megane.

I thought it could be my chance to shine again until I realized I wasn't alone anymore as substitute, there was Domon too.

"Go ahead!" Smiled Domon.

"No, how about... YOU go ahead!" I smiled, pushing him off the bench forcing him to stand up.

"You're sure?" He looks at me.

"Yeah, yeah! Show me what you are worthy of!" I nodded, I wanted to see how good Domom was.

Due to Domon being in the defender, the position of Kageyama was put as forward to do the inazuma Otoshi.

The match continues with the opponent having the ball, they run towards the goal until Domon shows up.

"Killer slide!" He used an hissatsu to steal the ball from the opponent, but this hissatsu seemed familiar.

"It's...!" My eyes widen remembering that's the hissatsu of Teikoku! I've seen it on TV!

But even with that stealing, in the end we couldn't mark any points and the first half ends with a.

0:0

Kageyama was starting to get discouraged, until Endou convinced him to keep it up and that he would make it, these words really light Kageyama who accepted to keep on trying.

"Endou!" I stand on front of Endou, he raise his head to look at me.

"Put me as a midfielder!" I exclaimed.

"Huh ? Why?" Asked Endou.

I pointed out his hands that were all red from blocking the shoots of the opponents in the first half, everyone notices it.

"You'll need more defense and offense to win! I can do both! I think..." I mumbled the last words.

"I think [F/N] is right, we need to score one point and defend at any cost." Said Kazemaru.

"Hm.. Alright!" Nodded Endou with a grin.

"You can take my post!" Said Shinichi.

"Really?? Thanks!" I smiled.

The second half started.

The match was starting to get intense for us who needed to keep on defending and passing the ball to Kageyama and Gouenji, but the more I saw everyone getting more into the match, the more I wanted to give the best of myself.

I block the shoot of the opponent with my hissatsu. "Gouenji! Kageyama! Y'all better score this one!" I did a long pass to Kabeyama.

"Look an UFO!" I shouted at him, pointing the sky.

Kabeyama looked up intrigued in the sky while jumping, wich made Gouenji jump on his torso and succeeded to shoot in the ball.

"Inazuma Otoshi!"

GOAL!

1:0

The referee whistle for the end of the match.

Kabeyama went up to me. "Where's the UFO?? I didn't see anything!" He said.

"Oh, maybe my imagination! But hey atleast you got the technique!" I replied.

Kabeyama nodded as Gouenji approached me. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" he smirk.

"Of course not! I don't know what're talking about!" I shrugged sarcastically.

-

[The next day]

"From now on, me Natsumi. I'll be your manager. Nice to meet you."

".... EH?!"