11

[School gate]

Gouenji was walking in a Taxi. "I'm sorry." He was actually going home, since you know... The doctor said it.

"I told you to not worry already! Leave the semi-finals to us!" Endou replied.

"Make sure to rest Gouenji!" I exclaimed.

Gouenji nodded with a smile, he entered the taxi and left.

"That's quite sad he left." Commented Domon.

"Yeah.. Someoka will have to be the only forward now." I added.

-

[Clubroom]

Our next opponent was between Occult Junior High and Shuuyou Meito, appenratly in the rumours this team was the weakest of the competition.

Also more rumours was said that they spend their times in a... Maid cafe.

So we all thought that the occult would win this round but...

"It's urgent! It's urgent!" Haruna opened the door of the clubroom in a rush.

The results...

"Occult Junior high lost?!" Shouted the team.

"Who would've thought.." I suspected something fishy about this.

Then Megane suggested that the maid cafe was apart of their training maybe?

So.. The boys agreed to it.

"You're not going are you?" Asked Natsumi.

"Of course not, I bet Megane said that cuz he wants to enjoy it." I sigh.

"We'll call you when.. They are back." Said Natsumi in a disappoint look towards the boys.

"I guess I'll have some free time." I smiled and walked out the classroom with my bag.

-

[Riverbank]

I decided to rest on a bench to admire the river, but just like the last time, I felt a pair of eyes looking at me from behind.

"Who's there?!" I shouted standing up and looked behind.

"Well, looks like I got spotted." A male voice said, a male figure appearing from behind a tree.

My eyes widen noticing that hair and goggles, it was...

"Kidou Yuuto!" I exclaimed.

"Looks like you know my name, so I'll go straight to the point." Kidou slides down, stands on front of me.

"I have an offer for you. [F/N] [L/N]." He smirks.

"...?"

-

[Sunset]

I arrived on the field seeing Someoka practicing with the others meanwhile Endou, Kazemaru and few others were talking.

"[F/N]! Where were you?" Asked Endou.

"Oh, I was... Busy." I replied.

"Oh well, let me tell you all! You won't believe-" Endou was about to tell me about their meeting with our opponent but i stopped him.

"I actually got a call from Haruna explaining all." I said.

Haruna said that they met our opponent in the maid café, and appenratly all they did was playing video games, there wasn't a single of them training.

"What's your opinion on it?" Asked Endou.

"Honestly, let's just practice and see what they are worth of." I responded, Endou notices my mood.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Hm? Yeah. Don't worry!" I smiled then went to train with Someoka and the others.

I need to brush off what happened today, I need to focus!

-

[The day of the match]

We arrived on Shuuyou Meito's Statium, with Natsumi already in rage holding a maid outfit.

"You want me to wear this...?" she said in a upsetting way.

"When playing on our field, every manager must wear a maid outfit, that's the rules!" Said the opponents managers.

"Who came up with such rules?!" Yelled Natsumi.

"Our boss-oh, I mean our coach!" She points out their coach that is eating a watermelon.

"Phew, lucky I ain't a manager." I sigh relieved.

Meanwhile Aki and Haruna seems to be having fun wearing these maids outfits, Gouenji came to watch the match but... He wasn't expecting.. That.

What I couldn't believe is that they chose Megane over me and Domon, but I won't go against our captain desires so, I let it go.

The first half started with the opponent not... Attacking at all? They were just passing the ball to eachother for the whole match until the first half ends.

0:0

The second half starts as the opponent immediately went on the offense, they dodges the midfielders and defenders and succeeds to score against Endou.

(with I won't precise a weird hissatsu by taking someone as a baseball bat and smash their head on the ball to score)

0:1

While watching, my phone started to ring, I took it out from my pocket and saw the name of it, I hid it with my hand.

"Aki, I must answer, if they need a substitute, take Domon." I said and left.

"Okay !" Shouted Aki.

I went outside the statium and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"You finally answered! So, have you thought about what we said yesterday?" Said Kidou behind the phone.

"I told you, I will decide it only if you give me time." I replied.

"It's such a waste of talent to keep you on the bench." Added Kidou.

I clenched my fist.

-

[Flashback]

"What do you want? Kidou Yuuto." I asked.

"Call me Kidou, also. I've came here.. To recruit you." He answers.

"Recruit me..?" My eyes widen.

"Yes, to Teikoku. Raimon doesn't fully use your potential y'know?" Kidou walk past me and sat on the bench.

"..." I look down.

"Teikoku can! So that's why, I'm here to offer you to join me."

"I.. I don't know." I replied.

"I knew you would answer that, I'll give you time. Here's my phone number, call me when you're decided. I'll call often to get news from you." He put his phone number on the bench and walked away.

I looked back and saw he was gone, I took the paper with written his phone number, I sigh.

"What should I do..?"

-

[Back to present]

"Oh well, see you." He hungs up.

"[F/N]!" Shouted Haruna.

"Huh? What's up?" I asked.

"We won!" She smiled and happily jumped grabbing my hands.

"For real?!" I shouted.

"Yes! We won 2:1!" She said.

"Woah..." I couldn't believe it.

"and it was thanks to Megane!" She added.

"..." I stood there speechless.

"Huh?!"