55

GOAL!

0:1

Hiroto's shoot went through..

-

0:1

"It broke through Tachimukai's hissatsu.."  I thought deeply after that score, my fist clenched nervously.

"Now you see wich one of us is the strongest." Hiroto said behind my back, as he walked away.

I looked at Hiroto walking away, as I started to think.. Have we trained enough?

"I can't believe it.. Are they really human like us?" Asked Ichinose.

I noticed Endou spacing out, I approached him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Captain?" I look at him worried, Endou has been through alot lately, I didn't want to see him giving up again.

"[F/N]." Endou looked at me with a serious face, I've never seen him like this before..

"Yeah..?"

"Let's show Hiroto our soccer!" Endou exclaimed.

"Our soccer.." I mumbled, but I nodded. "Of course!" I smiled at Endou, then we all went back to our position.

"Our soccer will win..." I thought.

But everyone seemed to be down, because Mugan the Hand failed to block Hiroto's shoot, they all lowered their head, facing the grounds.

As if we we're going to lose...

"Raise your heads!" Shouted our coach, we all looked at her.

"Remember how much you've trained till this day! You are stronger!" Our coach, for the first time...

Gave us a motivation speech.

Just by hearing her words, I remembered how much we've gone through, loosing now. Would be unacceptable.

"What the coach says is right! Everyone! Let's win!" Endou shouted, raising his fist in the air.

"YEAH!" Everyone smiled, as their motivation came back to defeat Genesis.

The match continues on, as Gouenji and Endou do a double shoot, with Megadon head and Bakunetsu Storm, but the opponent's Goalkeeper still blocked it.

I mark Hiroto, to avoid his teammates passing the ball to him.

"Are you sure you should be focusing your mark on me?" Asked Hiroto with a smile.

I ignored his comment and kept focusing on the game.

He suddenly started to sprint toward our goal, I followed him, along with Kidou who joins me to block him.

But Hiroto suddenly jumped, reaching a high pass in the air.

"No way!" My eyes widened.

"Ryuusei Blade!" Hiroto makes another shoot with his hissatsu.

Kabeyama and Touko, both tried to block it with their hissatsu, but no success, Tachimukai perform Mugan the hand.

But the shoot breaks it.

I almost thought the ball was going through, but suddenly Tsunami jumped outta nowhere and used his leg to move the trajectory of the ball, making it miss the goal.

But the ball was so strong, it blew Tsunami upsidown in the goal.

"Tsunami! Are you alright??" I asked worriedly.

"No worries! I'm fine! I just looked uncool though." He grin upsidown.

I sweatdrop. "Atleast get back up.." I mumbled.