30

"I'm against it! A guy like-" Kurimatsu was against Kogure being in our team, he then suddenly realized that his magazine was drawn all over, moustache and weird zigzags on the magazine.

Of course, the culprit is Kogure..

"My Reina!!" Megane on the other hand, found his "Reina" figure face with a moustache drawn on.

Kogure chuckled.

Endou tried to calm the atmosphere, Kurimatsu and Megane listened to the captain, the coach inform us that Manyuuji has agreed to let Kogure with us.

"Alright, let's go!-" Endou about to go to his seat fell on the floor, we all noticed his shoelaces.

Once again, Kogure chuckled.

"KOGURE !" Endou yelled.

And then we continued our way... Until.

Coach receive a mail, from Hibiki.

"Kageyama has escaped and set up true Teikoku academy in Ehime."

After hearing the news, we've decided to stop to Ehime to stop Kageyama and what he was plotting.

-
[Hours later]

After long hours of traveling, we've decided to stop by a small grocery store to buy food, drinks, snacks.

After finishing my food, I was looking for a trash can, then I noticed a boy around my age juggling with a soccer ball.

I was about to greet him with enthusiasm, but the boy turns around and shoots the ball towards me.

"[F/N]!" Endou charged in and blocked the soccer ball. "Hey! Are you crazy?!" Endou yelled.

"You're late." The boy said.

"Passing the ball to someone without a warning doesn't count!" Endou exclaimed.

"Took you long enough to get to Ehime, is what I am saying." He replied.

"What's going on?" The managers noticed the noise and came with the whole team.

"What's his deal?" Someoka asked.

"You're a student from True Teikoku Academy, aren't you. Aren't you the one who's late?" Asked our coach to the boy.

"Huh?" I look at the boy.

"You're the one who sent me the fake email and only showed up now." Continued the coach, the boy could only smirk.

After an explanation, this boy sent a fake message to our coach to bring us here. In Ehime.

"I'm Fudou Akio. If I'd emailed you with my name, you wouldn't have bothered to come all the way here. It's because I used Hibiki's name that you went investigating and felt you should come to Ehime. Am I wrong?" He crossed his arm.

"It is true, so? What is it you want from us?" Asks the coach.

"Oh, I'm just inviting you over to True Teikoku Academy." Answered Fudou.

Fudou continued with non sense, by saying that Kidou's old teammates has joined Kageyama, wich Kidou didn't believe at all.

We all decided to continue our way, with Fudou inside the caravan.

"Oh, go through that gate." Fudou said, the caravan follows.

We all exit the caravan seeing nothing but sea with no school.

"Where's the school?" I look around.

"Over there." Fudou points at the void, until suddenly the floor started to shake.

Something huge was coming out from the water, it was GIGANTIC ship, emerging from the sea.

The ship shelter opens, with a stadium inside, the front door opens with Kageyama.

After few non sense spitting from Kageyama, he invite us in the ship, well more like he invited in Kidou and Endou in.

We tried too, but Fudou stopped us.

-
[Field]

Kidou and Endou has explained us everything, about his teammates wanting to become stronger and all.

Coach has decided to give the lead to Kidou for the match, Kidou was worried about Kageyama dirty tricks.

But Endou was always there, to back us up with encouragement words.

I was placed as a midfielder, the match as started with Teikoku doing the kick-off, Fudou passes the ball to Sakuma who's facing the goal.

"DON'T DO IT! SAKUMA!" Kidou yelled and ran towards Sakuma, my eyes widen.

What was going on?

"Emperor penguin... NO.1!" Sakuma exclaimed.

"THAT HISSATSU IS FORBIDDEN!!" Kidou yelled not being able to stop Sakuma in time.

And that's how the match started...

A chaos.