31

"Emperor penguin... NO.1!" Sakuma exclaimed.

After Sakuma made the shoot, he yelled in pain holding his shoulders and was sweating a lot.

Endou tried to block the shoot with God hand, but the block failed and pushed Endou into the goal with the soccer ball.

GOAL!

0:1

"Emperor penguin no.1 is a forbidden technique, don't use it again!" Said Kidou to Sakuma.

"Are you afraid? Afraid of someone like me will surpass you?" Asked Sakuma with a smirk.

"No! Don't you get it? At this rate... Your body will..." Replied Kidou worried about him.

"There's no value in losing, if it's for the sake of winning.. I'll shoot it as many times as it takes." Sakuma said, slowly walked passed Kidou.

"Kidou.. What do you mean by forbidden technique?" I walk up to him, Kidou frown.

He explained that this technique was created by Kageyama Reiji, the hissatsu was too strong for a body to handle, the human body limit was two shoots with it, on the third...

"Endou!" Domon exclaim, he noticed Endou holding his hand in pain, we all went to him.

"If Endou tries to block the shoot again.. He won't be able to stand anymore." Kidou said.

"No way..." I look at Endou.

"Don't worry! It's not bad..." Endou grin.

"We know the strategy for the match, do not let Sakuma get the ball." Kidou announced.

"I fully agree with that strategy." Said Ichinose.

"I'll go on defense too." Said Fubuki, then he points at me. "How about you score [F/N]?" He smiles.

I nodded.

"Ichinose.. Fubuki... I let you two mark Sakuma." Kidou smiles.

The match continue, Kidou, Ichinose and Someoka immediately ran through the field and faced the goal.

"Emperor penguin no. 2!"

The shoot charged toward the goalkeeper Genda, he smirks.

"Beast fang!" He exclaimed.

He easily caught the shoot, but he fell on his knees, and yelled of pain.

By the reaction of Genda... This hissatsu is...

Kidou looked at me and nodded.

"No way... The forward and goalkeeper has an forbidden technique..?" I thought.

We couldn't shoot, nor win this match, unless it was to sacrifice the body of Sakuma and Genda.

We did our best to avoid Sakuma getting the soccer ball, but it was starting to get real tense.

Fudou and Kidou were furiously fighting eachother with the soccer ball, it ended up flying in the air.

WHISTLE!

The first half ended.

"We should cancel the match for their good..." Aki suggested.

"I agree.." Domon added.

But the coach refused, she said she didn't allow a cancel during a mid-match, Kidou immediately understood her, even if we cancel the match... Kageyama will still force them to use these techniques.