58

"It's been awhile. Endou and..." Kazemaru then stared at me.
"[F/N]."

No way...

"W-what's going on here?" Endou asked.

"The time to realize my ambitions has finally come." The man said.

Kazemaru then took out something, a purple soccer ball, similar to the Aliea one!

"As a greeting of our reunion." Kazemaru smiled, but it wasn't a warm one.. It was a evil one.

Kazemaru kick in the purple soccer ball, as it charged at Endou, Endou tried to block it, but the ball pushed him on the ground.

"Endou!" We all shouted.

I went on front of Endou, to protect him. "What's wrong with you Kazemaru?!" I asked him.

"[F/N], I want you guys to fight us." Kazemaru answered.

"What..?" I noticed a purplish light on Kazemaru's neck, it reminded me of..

"Is that light the Aliea meteorite?!" Natsumi exclaims, as she noticed too.

"The Aliea Meteorite was supposed to have been destroyed with the research lab." Coach Hibiki said.

The man chuckled.

"I must express my gratitude towards all of you, thanks to you, I've been wiped clean from my old master,Kira Seijirou, who was taken by the meangless Genesis project." The man said, as it still made us feel confused.

"Does that mean the explosion was...!" Kidou seemed to have put back the puzzles together.

"It's as you think, I did it! In order to make Aliea Meteorite my own!" He revealed.

As he revealed that he was working under Hiroto's father orders, he left with pieces of the meteorite and used it on our old teammates..

That now he calls. "Dark Emperors"

"This is crazy! Kazemaru!" I approached him.

"[F/N]. I know what you're going to say, that we were tricked into this? Or this is some joke? It isn't. We came here of our own will." Kazemaru then took out a necklace, with a small piece of the Aliea meteorite, it shine so bright in purple.

"The moment I touched this Aliea meteorite, I felt immersed in power. The power I was seeking." He said. As he stared at the meteorite.

"I wanted to become strong. No matter how much I wanted that, I felt a limit to how much I could do on my own. But the Aliea meteorite has bestowed me with an unbelievable amount of power." He continued to talk about it.

The more I listen, the more I started to feel like I was listening to another person.. As if.. That person on front of me wasn't Kazemaru.

"I know... [F/N], why don't you join us?! You could be powerful too with this meteorite, way more powerful than you can imagine!" He took off his hood, as he showed his new uniform.

The team jerseys is dark blue and light blue jumpsuits, with long sleeves, and stopping up to above the knee.

"My speed and power have increased more than you can imagine! I want to use this power to full extent!" He exclaims.

"What do you say-" Kazemaru approached, but Endou went in between, wich made Kazemaru furious.

"Wait a sec! You know there's no point in using the Aliea meteorite to get stronger!-" Endou said.