63

"For the two days before our match against Australia, I won't let you leave the training camp hall." The coach said, straight to our faces.

I blink at coach.
"What."

-
[Your room]

As I close the door behind me, I was... Just flabbergasted.

"Each of you have your own personal rooms. You're free to move in and out as you please, but no one is allowed outside the building."

Those were the words of the coach, I couldn't believe it, what kind of training was that?!

Then I start to think more deeply about this situation...

"Can I even call this a training?" I thought.

I sigh, I sat down on my bed, reading some books to entertain myself, moving around my bed to get comfortable but... My body was bored..

My body got so used to training that it feels uneasy for me.

I kick my feet in the air, in frustration, I got up my bed and grabbed my soccer ball, slowly opening the door to look back and forth if the coach was nearby.

"Lucky!" I thought as I see no sign of the coach, I suddenly see the door of my roommate in front of me open.. It was Endou!

"Pssst! Endou!" I called him.

"Huh? [F/N]!" He noticed me, then he looked behind me?

I turn around and saw Kazemaru out aswell, peeking out!

"No way ! You too?" Kazemaru asked.

"Yes way!" I smile.

The door behind Endou opened, Kidou walking out it. "It seems we all have the same idea." said Kidou.

More doors opened, before I even noticed, half of the team was out of their own dorms, I smiled it out from how linked we were all together.

After few exchanges of words, we slowly we're tiptoeing down the stairs, looking left and right hoping that the coach wasn't there, as we march further..

"Where are you going?" The coach suddenly asked, we all froze at the sound of his voice, slowly turning around and saw him sitting on a wooden chair, nearby the stairs reading a book.

"Coach..." Endou sweatdrop.

"Coach, please let us practice! Our first match against Australia will be the first official game for this team." Asked Kidou, as he walked up to the coach who has a unbothered expression towards us.

"We want to level up our individuals skills too!" Said Midorikawa.

"If we lose the Asia preliminaries, we're automatically eliminated from the competition!" Kidou continued.

The coach didn't answer, as he flip a page of his book, making us growing impatient from his silence, as if he paid no mind to our opinion.

As we try to convince the coach, he was unfazed to our words, he even threatened us to get us kicked out of the team if we didn't follow his order, we all gave up and walked upstairs to reach our dorms.. All disappointed.

We all complained...

"Oh, shut up.." Fudou spoke.

We all look at his direction, I just realized he wasn't with us when we tried to sneak out..

"If you're going to lose confidence just 'cause you can't train for two days, then give up on the nationals." He said, before going inside his room.

I tilt my head confused, I thought atleast Fudou would try to practice somewhere.. But seems like I was totally wrong.. In fact, he was following the coach's order!